Our girls names.....

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
Alright ladies, we've settled on 2 names for a girl since we were told girl Tuesday at our scan!... give me your input on these two girl names:

Elizabeth Hope
Eliza Jayne

(Both basically have the same potential for nicknames and both we find absolutely beautiful, hope is special to me because of the hope held for this {and all} my babies to be full term and join our earthly family! Jayne has no real significance I just absolutely love it!!!) So what do y'all think??

I like Elizabeth hope because you can use It in full or shortened to Eliza, and Hopes very fitting too x

Starlight :rofl: , see we love them both too, it's too hard to choose!!!!

Loraloo, thank you!! We thought the same thing about shortening it, but Eliza just sounds so good followed by Jayne... I guess we could do Elizabeth Jayne Hope G******... I've just never understood why so many names {until now} :haha:

Elizabeth jaynes beautiful too

You can't go wrong with either though as they're all lovely, classic names x

Eliza Jayne is adorable, flows well, and I believe there's a childhood song called Eliza Jane...;)

Little Liza Jane is the song, super cute song, never heard it before but just googled it :)

I like elizabeth hope - and after you have her you will find yourself calling her all sorts of nick names. Our daughter is Alice Heidi and when she was a baby my hubby would call her foo boo - then that turned into Phoebe Jayne - even at 2.5 our daughter will answer to Phoebe Jayne as well as Alice. Basically I'm saying whichever name you go with - there isn't a need to combine them all unless that's what you want to do - if you call her Elizabeth hope - Eliza Jayne might just become her nickname xxx

Awww thank you Mrs Bee!! That's adorable and makes total sense. I call my dd so many different things and everyone always gives me a weird look!!! :haha:

Elizabeth Hope! Beautiful reminder of how hard you tried for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->