Our gorgeous girl is here!!!

AfterAbigail

Reaction score
So so so so so happy to announce the arrival of our perfect baby girl - Allison Aster!!!!

Allison was born via elective section on Friday 27th May 2011 at 9.54am, she weighed 7 pounds and six ounces (3.34kgs). Daddy and I are completely smitten!!!

Allison is a little sister to Abigail Andie who we lost during full term labour on the 22nd September 2009.

My girls look so alike it breaks my heart - love my princesses so very much x x x

Congratulations, I'm glad everything turned out well in the end for you :flower: xx

I'm so glad she has arrived safe for you :hugs: I'm sure she will bring you much joy and happiness. Congratulations. So sorry for your previous loss. Xxx

Huge congratulations, really very happy for you! :happydance: x

Congratulations and so glad she is here safe and sound.

So sad about Abigail, Congratulations on little Allison :D

Congratulations honey, I'm sure Abigail is looking down from heaven at you all with love xx

I am so happy for you! I'm glad everything went well. Congratulations! Welcome to the world Allison!

Congratulations to you and your family. Floaty kisses to Abigail.

Congratulations hunny, so sorry sbout Abigail but sure she is watching over u and her new baby sister
Lou
Xxx

Congratulations honey! Would love to see pictures :D!

congratulations on your baby daughter and i'm so happy for you that you have a fairy tale ending to your very sad story xxxxxx

Congratulations!!!!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/congratsbaby.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"