Our insurance test results

Cowgirl07

Loving Life
Reaction score
So my husband and I got the results from our blood/urine tests from the life insurance we got when we got married. Mine were fine. My husband found out he had a fatty liver(gentic and lifestyle caused) a few years ago, it still isn't getting better. Even though he has improved his diet. So once he moved in with me, I tried to help. Salads, no margarine etc. Liver function can affect fertility, so he is giving up alcohol and said he would start vitamins. Which I am happy about but I am also worried. What if it doesn't help? Should we seek a doctors help sooner then a year? I don't know if his insurance would approve it? Any advice ladies?

Hello, I don't have any experience with things of that sort, but I hate to read and run..I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and your hubby, and I just wanted to say good luck.

It sounds like your husband is doing all of the right things! Fatty liver disease can be made better by diet and exercise, and quitting drinking was a huge help. If you are having trouble conceiving after 6 months it may not hurt to have his liver enzymes checked to look for improvement. If his liver is fine then your doctor can best direct you where to go from there :) Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"