our last 3d scan. Exactly 29 wks.

Look at those adorable, chubby cheeks!!! What a beautiful baby - congrats to you!! I have my first 3D scan coming up on Saturday - so excited!! xo

Look at those adorable, chubby cheeks!!! What a beautiful baby - congrats to you!! I have my first 3D scan coming up on Saturday - so excited!! xo

Awesome! Hopefully you come back and post some pictures! I love it when ppl share:)

well this baby had a head in the 83rd percentile at about 20 wks, I am planning to attempt natural childbirth....but that scares me! lol

:haha: You too? I am going to talk about an elective induction around 39 weeks if I don't need a c-section (tilted pelvis reasons), I don't want to go naturally if I am overdue if he's that big LOL

She is cute - I think she looks like you :flower:

My bubba wouldn't cooperate. We got one shot (my avatar)but she was breech and had hands and feet over her face. I've done a few days of turning excercises and she is now head down so cant wait to go back for my rescan in a few weeks and get a good look at her. All we could easily see was her lady bits - little tart :haha:

my previous two were on time, one was 3 days early, the other 7. Im hoping she comes a little before or on her due date. I want to go naturally but I am def not wanting to go over:/

She is cute - I think she looks like you :flower:

My bubba wouldn't cooperate. We got one shot (my avatar)but she was breech and had hands and feet over her face. I've done a few days of turning excercises and she is now head down so cant wait to go back for my rescan in a few weeks and get a good look at her. All we could easily see was her lady bits - little tart :haha:
Our lo kept putting her hands and feet over her face but we shook her up a bit to get some pictures. She resembles me a bit, but her daddy is Chinese and she really looks alot like him. I can wait to see her in person:)

Gorgeous pics, the one of her smiling is so cuuuute! :flow:

Aww what adorable pics I wish my LO smiled when I had my scan done

Aww what adorable pics I wish my LO smiled when I had my scan done

It was kind of weird because she was being a little difficult by hiding behind her feet and hands and I said "I wish she would smile for us"..and she did. It was pretty amazing.

Okay Im trying to attach a video and I cant figure it out. I've uploaded it to youtube, anyone know how to do this? Post actual vid not link?

Okay Im trying to attach a video and I cant figure it out. I've uploaded it to youtube, anyone know how to do this? Post actual vid not link?

I had to copy the URL and post it on the commnt box, it automatically showed up as a video and not the link itself.

She's absolutely gorgeous :) Unfortunately they don't do 3d scans where I go :(

https://youtu.be/kzXF29tUugI

Im not seeing it as a video. Did you have to add any codes around the url?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->