Our pregnancy announcement

Charlie_x

Reaction score
We announced our pregnancy to our friends on facebook today, this was how we did it.

Profile Pic

https://s25.postimg.org/4rdcqdty7/annoucment.jpg

Cover photo

https://s25.postimg.org/tyo8qmx27/the_finns.jpg

I just uploaded them no comments on them and waited for people to click on lmao!!

We told our families earlier in the week. Have you announced yet? Did you do anything?

Awwww thats a lovely idea!! Looks fantastic!! Iv made a pic for fb too heres mine

image.jpg

When i has pregnant and had my mmc i had put a photo of my daughter wearing a top saying im going to be a big sister, so this time i decided to not do it that way again and just did this simple one, i wont be announcing to fb yet though, i have a scan in a few days so I'll see how that goes first

Aw that's fab we will announce to extended family and Facebook around 12 weeks after our scan.

Really cute!
We have already told family, but we won't be putting it on Facebook any time soon. We were only talking about it today, because I'd originally said I wanted to after the 12 week scan, but I'm quite enjoying people at work not knowing so I'm thinking I might hide it a bit longer..! I just don't want to be asked about it all the time.
I already have the pic ready though, having made out first purchase for the baby - a pair of Vans to match all of ours.
So this will either be changed to my cover photo or just uploaded - both with no explanation..! ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 25
I shall be stealing this idea it's fantastic ☺️

Thanks everyone, and I love everyones who posted theirs :D

I love the shoes one I was thinking of that but it may just be our two pairs of shoes instead of my boyfriends too!

I wanted the shoes one too but the super market only had red /pink or blue booties nothing unisex haha!

I'm not announcing on Facebook (my mum isn't happy about it though - she wants my aunty to know) but the way I see it is, if someone is in my life enough to deserve to be in my child's life then they won't need Facebook to find out !

Iv bought my DD a t shirt that says im going to be a big sister, so im going to take a picture of her in that with the scan pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"