Our scan picture and new bump pic :)

haha not sure i would use the word "Cute" to describe my bump :haha:

More like huge! :dohh: Ah well is baby number 5 for me so will blame my other 4 kiddies for the incresed bump size this time round lol

Thankyou ladies for all your comments

Have got our next scan in 7 weeks on the 3rd febuary and also consultant apt that same day as my last daughter was emergency c-section after being 12 days overdue :dohh: so they want to discuss all possible delivery options this time

:flower:

Fantastic scan picture really clear and I am so impressed with the bump this will be number 3 for me and I'm just porky lol!! Can't wait for a proper bump I can show off!

nice scan pic.... i was just about to say, your bump is look huge for 13week preg... but i think mine (as big as yours) and also bigger than my colleague who already 20wks preg... hahaha...

Wow that is a fabulously clear scan picture. Congratulations. :happydance:

Great bumps you got girls and I wouldnt worry about how big you get, I was huge carrying all mine, I got quite a lot of comments too. Dont take any notice of anyone who makes rude comments.......Some people are just rude, some just dont think about what they are saying till its too late........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"