Out growing bumbo

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by oliviarose, Jun 7, 2011.

1. oliviarose

oliviarose Well-Known Member

How old were your LOs when they got too big for their bumbo??

Harrison is starting to get stuck in his, lol. His thighs are getting ever so chunky.

It has been a godsend to us, he loves sitting in it. I don't know what we will do.

He is 7.5 months old.

2. bigbetty

bigbetty Mammam to a princess

Frans thighs have been too big for hers since we bought her it at about 10 weeks old :haha: We have to pull the gaps apart to slide them in! And when we lift her out it gets stuck on her bum and we have to prise it off. I'm hoping that when she gets more active she will start to become a bit more lean and fit in it better.

3. venusrockstar

venusrockstar ~Aspiring Photographer~

Bella is turning 11 months old this week and she can still sit in hers. She has figured out how to get herself out of it though, so I usually only put her in it when I'm giving her a snack on her bumbo tray or something.

4. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

We barely used ours - Megan couldnt fit in it very long and she wasnt a very big baby! She would get stuck though. I think we could only use it a month.