Out N About After Birth

Took Rihanna for a stroll round our local park at 3 days old, shopping centre at 4 days old n out n about every other day.. fresh air makes her sleep ! lol x

i took sam out the day after we came out a hospital he was 3 days old
we went up to nans who lives 5 mins walk away from us

I was in tescos 7hrs after giving birth! Was uncomfortable (due to forceps) but it was bearable. Everyone is different though and depending on what kind of labour/birth you have depends on how quickly you will feel up to it and what you can manage

I went to my OH's parents house 4 days after giving birth :baby:

I guess when Pierre was 3 or 4 days old we probably took him for his first walk around the village to meet everyone. We often went for walks in the village. At about a month old we went into the city shopping and he was really good but I still have issues with taking him shopping alone because it's so far away & after only about half an hour he can get really grouchy.

We went out the following day after coming home (was just in hospital overnight). we didnt go too far, just a trip to matalan for more stuff. ive been gradually walking further as my stitches have been healing. been out for even a walk every day so far to build my confidence up before hubby goes back to work.

keely.

I got out of the hospital on day 5 and we went out for coffee that night. Days 6 &7 we did some errands and general running around and then on day 8 we left alberta to go to bc. Normally a 12 hour ride we did in just under two days and stayed overnight at a friends.

Took my little girl out for her first car ride (aside from first coming home) at 8 days old. Put baby in the sling (bf wore it) and rode public transit to her first follow-up appointment at 2 weeks old.

This was February, which means heaps of snow in Norway, but we took the stroller out when Vilde was 6 days, and went to a shopping centre the day after. Then I stayed home for maaaany days... :laugh2:

I have to say I had problems w pelvic distortion from late first trimester, so I was not very steady on my legs before a month after... ;)

I just continued life as normal. Was out shopping at tesco's when she was a few days old. It's mainly go out when you feel better and confident. Make sure LO's warm :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->