Out of Breath!

Thats true! told it was silly!
I always just think I am being a hypochondriac!

I know what you mean. I never go when I'm not pregnant. You're going for your LO. :)

I shall call on Monday and get an apointment.... probably.... maybe....NO... I will!

I am totally out of breath - all the time - doing hardly nothing does it to me. Its insane. I feel like a 90 year old! Of course - I have asthma too - but its more baby than asthma related.

I do know that in the third trimester - it gets a little better once baby drops - but that might not be till the VERY end... so keep that in mind.

I have to say - when I went for my ultrasound last week (20 wks) - I was shocked at how high up baby was. I really thought he was lower - but she was holding the wand right up by my rib cage! His legs were literally UNDER my ribs! I would of thought he's still be lower - but I guess that explains why everything is so compressed inside - and WHY its hard to catch my breath. My lungs are getting smooshed.

it is a relief to know other women have it too.
And your right, everything is all smooshed together..i have space to eat or breath...not both!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->