Out of breathe :(

tinnkx

Reaction score
Hi all.. 18 weeks with my3rd bubba but I'm soooo out of breathe, like it feels like icant take a 'deep' breathe if that makes sense??? Is anyone else finding this?? Xx

Yes i have done since about your stage actually! Its absolutely horrific at times and the bigger baby gets it can be quite hard! I find if it eat a big meal it tends to fill my tummy up and I am even more breathless cause my lungs are squashed. My main suggestions that I've learned is: small frequent meals, breath deeply and be aware of breathing when climbing stairs or exerting yourself and be sure to take frequent deep sighs as you normally would, but almost induce them because it gives you a good burst of oxygen.

Hope that helps if at all, cause everyone is diff I know! Xx

Hi Hun I get like this aswell its just baby squashing all ur insides! It's crap! I found with my son (and I no this sounds strange!!!) if I got on all fours on my bed and then layed my head on my pillow to one side (abit like doggy style position lol) :blush: it just seemed to relieve it and help me breath that was 30weeks+ tho havnt do it yet haha u will be fine Hun it's just abit scary xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->