out of curiosity, what does your OH do when you are on here?!

ouchwithNo.2

Reaction score
just interested to know, what does your hubby / partner / OH get up to when you are on BnB?
mine jumps on the TV remote and grabs the chance to watch sky sports or as he is at the moment...top gear, what are yours up to?

Mine usually watches sport or goes on the ps3

Mine's watching the American Football at the moment, but usually it's PS3 or using his laptop.

I'm only on here when he is ignoring me in favour of his ps3 :haha: xx

another household watching top gear!!

or hes on the other laptop down here or the computer upstairs

mines watching top gear atm, or he also likes watching the soaps, or playing some war thing on his computer

:haha:
aren't they just so predictable?
at least we are being sociable.
yes, forgot about the PS3 but I guess since I destroyed every fifa game he had he isn't left with much.
told him its me or the fifa (but he didn't get to choose :haha:)
I got fed up with the tantrums when he lost or some online player quit the match....

He's watching TV. Not Top Gear though, I don't think he knew it was on :lol: He normally watches some weird man program (Gadget Show, Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Deadliest Catch or Miami Ink) or plays on the Xbox. I prefer the comedy value of him playing on the Kinect!

On the pc playing wow while I'm on my phone. If I'm on the pc he's usually washing dishes, feeding LO or watching something on tv x

Haha, it's so funny how many ppl said PS3.. Mine too! That or outside with the dogs.

My OH was watching top gear too, i cant stand it :D he told me earlier this week it was starting today and i said i had read somewhere they were going to change the name to crap gear ;)
He normally is on the other laptop or the computer in our second bedroom. Or watching some boring tv programmes or manga.

oh...he's being watched, migrated to the other laptop now (see, we don't communicate unless we both end up on facebook then we may have a chat on the chat thing!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->