Out of my mind.

ally87

Reaction score
Anyone else going out of their mind ttc. Im only on my 3rd cycle and i feel like a mad woman. I keep on thinking that if i cant concieve it must be my fault because he has a 7year old so obv no problems in his dept lol. I know it's t early to even think about that kind of possibility bt it is still there niggling. :dohh:

Don't feel bad,

I was only ttc for 2-3 months andi even have a daughter from previous relationship so i decided to kinda tell a few fibs and say we were trying for 18 months so the doc would actually do something, got some tests done and found out i had polycystic ovaries and fiancee has low sperm count. But for you there may or may not be any problems.
I think that theres no harm in stretching the truth to find out if are going to need a little help like clomid or something but if not atleast just to put your mind to rest. (Im sure glad we got tested early now)

I think its kind of annoying how couples have to wait atleast 12 months when there could already be a problem and they go on through this heartbreaking experience when they could be getting help if there is problems..

Goodluck x

Anyone else going out of their mind ttc. Im only on my 3rd cycle and i feel like a mad woman. I keep on thinking that if i cant concieve it must be my fault because he has a 7year old so obv no problems in his dept lol. I know it's t early to even think about that kind of possibility bt it is still there niggling. :dohh:

You're right, it is early on to be suspecting problems, although I totally understand your concern. I know it's easier said than done, but try not to worry just yet. So many things have to come together just right in order to conceive. Keep your head up, it will most likely happen...maybe not as quickly as you like. :winkwink:

I think theres something wrong with me and IM the one that already has kids!

My OH is worrying that theres something wrong with him, as I have a child from prev relationship, but I think that him being so concerned may be the only problem lol

However we are tracking this thing properly so that when we do go to docs, we can show her what has been going on, and hopefully get the right support if it gets to that stage!

Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->