Out of the norm (possible) AF - 13-15 DPO

jlim311

Reaction score
Hello

I am new here. :blush:

Just a brief background: I have around a 29 day cycle. Give or take a day. I am very regular with my cycle and had the same PMS symptoms and flow for many years. My PMS symptoms include just breast soreness right until AF appears (and then they stop becoming sore) and indigestion and major exhaustion ONLY the first day of my period. My first day starts with blood spotting and increasingly gets heavier throughout the day. My period lasts 5-6 days.

I received a positive OPK on Tuesday, July 9, 2013 and had sex with my husband on that day as well as Wednesday, July 10, 2013. The first date of my last period was June 24, 2013. I expected to get AF around July 23/24, 2013. I had my usual PMS symptom up to that day which is breast tenderness. I feel nothing out of the ordinary. However, on July 24, 2013, instead of getting my usual blood spotting with AF, I had light brown discharge. Since then, I am still getting brown discharge. Not a lot though and sometimes I only see it when I wipe. This is very unusual for me since this has never happened during the beginning of AF. It sort of looks like what I get on the very last day or so of AF when it ends.

I took a First Response test (the 6 days early one) and had a BFN on July 24, 2013.

Any reason as to what is going on? I am not in any discomfort and I feel perfectly fine as I usually do. The only thing missing is the indigestion and the exhaustion I would feel on my first day of AF.

I'm thinking I should test again in a couple of days, but if it is AF, why did me trying to conceive cause my body to have this brown discharge instead of my usual AF? My body is very clockwork so it's just very strange.

Any advice and input is much appreciated, please.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->