outgrown bath support - what next?

xemmax

mummy in love
Reaction score
oliver is too big for his bath support now at 4 months - so what's the next step up? are there any bigger bath supports around or is it just bath chairs? not sure he'd like the confinement of a bath chair...

what are you using?

I'd like to hear the answer to this too. My son has outgrown his reclining bath(he keeps trying to sit up in it also). But...he's not quite ready for big boy baths(not sitting completely unassisted yet).

We have an aquapod from mothercare.
https://www.mothercare.com/Mothercare-Aqua-Pod/dp/B0011EZ9WS?_encoding=UTF8&

I used the bath ring, which turned out to be amazing. Gives them a lot of freedom, but obviously it's harder for you because your lo probably doesn't sit up?

The only other thing is a nice bath mat, a towel against the back of the bath (slopey bit) and lay him on that with his bum on the bath mat x

Our Winnie the Pooh bath came with a hammock type support which our LO has also now outgrown, but it also has a kind of seat build in (ledge) and he can sit on that now - its really nice as his body is more in the water and he can splash around a bit...though we do have to keep a keen eye that he doesn't slip off his seat.

I just always have a bath with my LO :haha: I have since he was teeny x

Ive got the summer deluxe bath support he still fits on that, but the majority of the time he has a bath with me and i hold him. I have got a bath seat for when hes older but he has to be able to sit up unaided to use that xx

ooooooh i'd love to bath with him everynight but my boyfriend baths him while i have 20 minutes on my own! the last time i bathed with him he wee'd in my ear :rofl: and the other day he poo'ed in his bath so we're giving him lone bathing experiences for the most part from now on!

the mothercare seat looks good, might have to invest!

I've got the summer bath seat too! x

EDIT: This one (ours is pink though!) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=07EFC4Y91PFWVHW7TAZW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->