Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch :(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ~lauren~, Dec 21, 2009.

1. ~lauren~

~lauren~ Mummy to Isla

I do not like whatever's happening down there one bit!!! I feel like I have been kicked really hard between the legs! :cry: And (sorry if this is TMI) my whole ladyzone feels bruised. And I can't walk properly (more waddle now...) and it hurts so much!!

My friend's dad is a gynaecologist and obstetrician so I made her ask him what the hell was going on - apparently it's either the baby's head engaging or something called pelvic congestion. And there's nothing you can do about it. JOY. But all I feel like doing now is moaning about it.

Does anybody else have this?????

:growlmad:

xxx (moan over) xxx

2. Seity

Seity Mom to Gabriel and Samuel

3. rwhite

rwhite Mum to Lachie and Clem

:hugs: Sounds painful hun :(

4. Ready2Go

Ready2Go Mummy to 1 little lady

owwwww! haven't had it but hope it stops hurting soon x x

5. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

:hugs: :hugs: sounds very uncomfy hun! i dont have this, i have oposite, my tummy button is holding all the pressure at the minute like shes trying to fight her way out! :hugs: hope it eases a bit soon for u hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

6. deobi

deobi Pregnant with #2

I have the same thing!!! I have been reading up on spd as i thought this may be the start however the description of being kicked is far more accurate than the spd symptoms. I feel like i can't close my legs more than I can't open them...although my lady bits don't hurt to the touch more the ligaments on the side. I just wish there was something I could do about it.