Ouuuwwww

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Phexia, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Phexia

Phexia Sort of ttc nr. 4

I'm having some weird cramps/pain in my side/back on the right side :cry::cry: They really hurt! Does anyone know what it could be? Bump doesn't go hard when they come and they're nothing like BH's or contractions :shrug: I don't think I have a UTI either and I'm not constipated. Arghhhh I don't have time to be in pain right now, I have a huge paper due on Thursday and I'm trying to write.

Sorry for the moaning.

2. casann

casann mummy

i get so many random aches and pains atm . It could be baby on nerve? Or your spd playing up? I'm always mentioning them to my midwife and she doesn't seem too botherede by them and said there perfectly normal . If they continue you could ring your doctors or midwif? X

3. timbawundakin

timbawundakin Well-Known Member

the baby could be sitting or lying on one of your sciatic nerves,
    i get it too. either that or i get a stabbing cramp in my groin area when bubba sits in a weird position.lol.

youll be ok
    k
    xx

4. Phexia

Phexia Sort of ttc nr. 4

I might call the hospital if it doesn't go away. It really, really hurts. Plus it's my third pregnancy and I've never felt anything like that :wacko:

5. casann

casann mummy

yeah that sounds like a good idea :) as for you never having it before , just remember every pregnancy is different. X

6. timbawundakin

timbawundakin Well-Known Member

yea, its my third baby too so its maybe all to do with wear and tear that you didnt notice before with your other two.

hope youre ok,

k
    xx

7. Phexia

Phexia Sort of ttc nr. 4

Thanks :D Yeah, my uterus must be getting tired of all this pregnancy stuff :haha:

I'm much better today, haven't had the pain again :thumbup: Lots of BH's like usually but I have an exam tomorrow to check my cervix (it was soft but still long and closed a week ago).