OV Advice Needed

MrsVenn

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've been around B&B for many years but haven't posted much in the last year or so now my 'baby' is nearing 4. I'm a little out of touch with things and lacking knowledge so hoping you can help my mind a little.

DH and I had an 'oops' back in Feb, fell that month ironically but started bleeding at 6 weeks so a chemical we're guessing as I had 3 +ve tests. It made us really think about what we wanted and decided to go ahead with TTC #2. So here we are...

But my cycles are messed up big time and I'm high risk of complications so I am nervous, very nervous. So what Ij ust want is some experience really to keep me sane..

So here goes: LMP was 10/03, we BD'd on 16/17 and 20. EWCM on 20 and 21 but -ve OPKs the whole time and today have gone to creamy discharge.. so do you think I've ovulated and missed this month? I'm not sure when's best to bd.

I ov'd early with my daughter (CD8) and got a strong +ve at 9dpo.. do you reckon I'm ov'ing early still? I know no one is mind reader but experience and knowledge would be really appreciated. :flower:

Hi, not much help here, but You could def still O quite early in your cycle. I would definitely recommend temping. I know it's not a relaxed approach, but I actually find that being able to know when I O actually gives me so much peace of mind that I am more relaxed overall. With OPKs, you won't even know if O happened...you'll just know that your body geared up for it, gave you an LH surge, but maybe it still didn't happen. Same with CM...my first month off BCP, I had ewcm, but didn't even O.

Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->