OV Help Please Desperate

Tizminkx

Reaction score
So I have posted here before about my dodgy cycles, but I am over the moon because the last two days I have had EWCM!!!!

I haven't had it in years, three roughly. I thought I was coming on my period because I have been getting pink/brown mucus and thought that it was just similar to EWCM. But now I have no spotting and just EWCM. I last baby danced on Thursday and going to tomorrow when oh comes back.

Kind of kicking myself because I missed a big gap of opertunity when I could be ovulating. I get a period every few months and the only thing different right now is Im taking pills for the acid in my stomach.

I took my first ever OV kit Thursday and only a faint line, still a faint line yesterday but it appeared quicker and was more visible.

What are my chances of convincing?

for Ovulation test to be positive the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, if your lines are faint then the chances are you are not ovulating yet, also you ovulate 24-36 hours after a positive OPK

I definitely got a positive this morning but not so much ewcm

And even though I baby danced any way my cervix feels hard

Ewcm typical dries up before ovulation the days in the run up to ovulation are said to be the most important, I suggest you get a BBT thermometer )sensitive to 2 decimal places 36.43 etc) and temp using fertilityfriend.com c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->