ov pain

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
does anyone else get this as i do but dunno what it means does It mean im due to ov or I am oving or even egg on way in day or so anyone shed any light on this for me?:kiss:

I get this!

Your OV hun! get BD'ing!! :sex: :sex: :holly: lol xxx

but im getting neg opks??? confused.com

mind you there cb digi ones x

cb digi SUCKS lol

get yourself some dip ov tests and see how they work. pinching pains generally indicate you should be riding him like Seabiscuit! :D xxx

hehe we have dtd every day since sunday and i slept with the :spermy:

why are cb so bad i got 60 of them at home ffs x

haha like me then. since i moved back in with df ive not got off him lol. not just for bfp but in a THANK GOD way because i'm particularly whorey when it comes to him LMAO xxx

phahahaha thats funny are cd not sensitive?

Hi I just got alsmot pos opk this morn with watery/ewcm and the past few days they have beeen total neg :growlmad: I didnt think I was gonna ovulate but then this morn they chnaged Im also cramping since yesterday sooo I think it will be 2mro wen I ovulate I jst havet picked the highest slurge... :hugs: FX x

Nope I use them cheapy ones with green handles... Last month they faided in but this month, they just chnaged ova night... :flower:

Wicked babes i only got cb digis booooooooooooo

U wud think they wud better bc of the name... To be honest iv used them before and I cudnt mk out the lines.. I can better on the cheapy... Id like a monitor next hehe If I dnt convicve this cycle..
Iv also tryed concieve plus to help the lil spermy stay alive:winkwink: And iv BDed every other day... FX for you x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->