OV test help???

mommyhopeful2

Reaction score
I just opened fertility friend and input my info from the last 3 months. I plan to start temping tomorrow, but my question is , when should I start taking OV tests? FF says im due on the 31st... but should i start testing now or wait?

I started as soon as AF flow finished as I don't know about my cycle at all. People can ovulate at different times, e.g. I thought I would ovulate about a week and a half ago, so I stopped doing them as I thought I must have missed my surge. Anyway, I did an ovulation test today as I was feeling a bit weird - and it's positive!

I think im going to start testing tonight. FF says im not due till the 31st but who knows

I start after AF also as my cycles are irregular, plus that way you don't miss it. Good luck!

Clearblue advance tells me to start cd10 with 30 day cycle earlier with shorter cycles

until you get to know your cycles better you may want to start testing once a day after your periods ends. When you are closer to your projected O date you can start testing 2-3 times a day. Once you get your positive OPK followed by cross hairs you can stop testing. Get some internet cheapies so you don't spend a ton of money,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->