ovarian cramps/twinges since vitex use??

Aiysh

Reaction score
hey guys!

has anyone experienced a weird sensation in their ovary area since starting vitex? i had/have cysts on my ovaries & since starting vitex for 2 months now i can feel my ovaries like somethings going on there! anyone else get this??

xx

thanks for letting me know, weird but im getting it all month long! x

Yes the first month or so I was getting all kinds of twinges and pangs! I actully had spotting cd 12 or 13 and almost threw the dang pills out the window because I thought I was getting af again! I took an opk on a whim even tho it was a couple of weeks before I normally ovulate and was shocked to see ovulation was happening exactly when it should in a normal cycle and what I had was ovulation spotting-an excellent sign. Make sure to chart and use opk's (if you don't already) that way you don't miss the egg like I did when I first started! Good luck and hope you get your bfp!

hey guys!

has anyone experienced a weird sensation in their ovary area since starting vitex? i had/have cysts on my ovaries & since starting vitex for 2 months now i can feel my ovaries like somethings going on there! anyone else get this??

xx

Hi there! I've not had any unusual sensations or anything but I've had a significant increase in CM. I've been taking Nature's Way Vitex 3x daily for about a month now.

Maybe the vitex is helping your ovaries rid of the cysts? Is that possible???

thanks for your responses,

I think it does! Hopefully. I did get af after that month and It's calmed down this month so who knows. :shrug:I'm still taking them, I had a longer then usual cycle about 33 days my usual is 29 but I figure something's 'straightening' out, they say it takes a few months, i'm on month 3 atm, more CM definetly a good sign :thumbup:

hey guys!

xx

Hi there! I've not had any unusual sensations or anything but I've had a significant increase in CM. I've been taking Nature's Way Vitex 3x daily for about a month now.

Maybe the vitex is helping your ovaries rid of the cysts? Is that possible???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->