Ovarian cysts during pregnancy

bumpbella

Reaction score
I had my first Ultrasound today and saw my punkin bean's heartbeat for the first time ! YAY!!!

My doc also saw two ovarian cysts...and didn't seem concerned at all...said they would dissolve throughout my pregnancy. I was wondering...is that normal?

I have been told the cysts are normal, its what helps maintain the pregnancy! :)

Yep normal, they are normally formed from where you ovulate - I've ha them in both my dd pregnancy and this one :flow:

Cysts are awesome and proof it's viable! I had a 4.5 cm cyst on my right ovary, it almost covered the entire thing. Guess what? It's how my body made natural progesterone to support my pregnancy with my twin boys! :happydance:

Hang in there, it will start dissipating around week 12 and might involve a bit of cramping. But, it's a VERY GOOD thing <3

I have had Normal cysts and abnormal - neither was any major concern although the abnormal was monitored closely (I also had a very large ovarian cyst removed years ago - it weighted 3kg). Abnormal cyst remained but didn't grow, it was still there at my last check 6mth ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->