ovarian cysts

sarasmile

Reaction score
hi ladies,
does anyone out there struggle with cysts. I have gotten them off and on since the birth of my son. sometimes worse than others. my Dr changed my bc to help, which it did but only for about six months. I've gone off bc completely in July and July and Sept now I'm getting them. the last few days I thought maybe I'd have my bfp bc they show similar symptoms but waking up this am, I am thinking it's the cysts due to localized pain and bfn. how bad will they interfere with my cycle rebooting? no af since July and it feels like no OV either. any support or encouragement out there would be greatly appreciated. how long did it take you to conceive once going off bc? I was on for three years.

Hi im not sure about ovarian cysts at all buti think I may have them or I am pregnant. I havent had a period since july either and I have now missed 2 periods, I have always been healthy but I have pregnancy symptoms too. And I have gotten a bfn on 4 diff tests. It is so frustrating. Have you been back to the docs about the pains can they offer you any tests?? X

Hi im not sure about ovarian cysts at all buti think I may have them or I am pregnant. I havent had a period since july either and I have now missed 2 periods, I have always been healthy but I have pregnancy symptoms too. And I have gotten a bfn on 4 diff tests. It is so frustrating. Have you been back to the docs about the pains can they offer you any tests?? X

I have not been to the doctor only because they come and go naturally. I am usually very aware of them and brush them off. Since I came off the pill in july and have started ttc i may have just wished they were something more. Although this time around my bloating and heaviness in my abdomen was much more pronounced. Waking up this morning though, the swelling has decreased. My weight will fluctuate a lot for about a week when i have them (1-3 pounds). Typically mine have been pronounced about a week prior to AF and once AF comes, the symptoms go away. They are very natural and normal but I never knew if they interfered with ovulation or your cycle bc i have not been ttc since I've had them noticeably. Hopefully, next week I will feel better and FX for AF so my body can get in business and I can be more aware. Have you been on BCP or any form of BC recently and gone off? I'm not a big fan of going to the doctor so i only make that journey when absolutely necessary. Keep me posted on your symptoms and good luck!

I have not been to the doctor only because they come and go naturally. I am usually very aware of them and brush them off. Since I came off the pill in july and have started ttc i may have just wished they were something more. Although this time around my bloating and heaviness in my abdomen was much more pronounced. Waking up this morning though, the swelling has decreased. My weight will fluctuate a lot for about a week when i have them (1-3 pounds). Typically mine have been pronounced about a week prior to AF and once AF comes, the symptoms go away. They are very natural and normal but I never knew if they interfered with ovulation or your cycle bc i have not been ttc since I've had them noticeably. Hopefully, next week I will feel better and FX for AF so my body can get in business and I can be more aware. Have you been on BCP or any form of BC recently and gone off? I'm not a big fan of going to the doctor so i only make that journey when absolutely necessary. Keep me posted on your symptoms and good luck!

I cant stand going to the doctors but this is Really worrying me, can cysts be dangerous and do you need them removed? I haven't been on birth control for a long time as I have exhausted every possibility but my body reacts to everything I've used so I cant use birth control x

if you're scared then go to the doctor definitely. if all of this is not normal for you then you might want some answers. they can be dangerous esp if you have intense sudden pain or you are throwing up or have a fever. removal if necessary, is fairly simple. they would probably do blood work and an ultrasound first and decide from there. get the answers you need girl! the way I can tell mine are cysts and not something else is they hurt more during sex and when I'm having a bm. sorry if tmi. hope you get the answers you need!

Hey ladies, fellow PCOS sufferer over here too. Don't worry too much Sara, I was diagnosed with PCOS 7 years ago, they told me it would take me a while to concieve, & I conceived my daughter in 5 cycles, which isn't long compared to what some ladies are going through. I'm currently on my 3rd cycle to concieve #2. Like you it's natural to me & they come & go, but I haven't felt right for a couple of months now & I have a feeling something isn't right so I have an ultrasound on Saturday to check for any large cysts. Hang on In there :dust:

Beckie if you're really worried make an appointment with the doctor, & they will do bloods & an ultrasound, you know your body better than anyone else, it took me a long time to finally go to the doctors & get checked, there isn't really any treatment for PCOS, it's something that you will just get used to but unfortunately does cause painful flare ups, if they find a large cyst they will remove it through surgery. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->