Ovarian rejuneration

IVFandMe

Reaction score
Hello, I am writing today because I read an article about ovarian rejuvenation and I was wondering if anyone here could tell me more or had tested?
thanks a lot

Hi all! I heard as well about platelet-rich Plasma to rejuvenate the ovaries and read that the Crete fertility centre in Greece has very good result for this clinic... I think I will contact them for more information

I contacted them and very much liked what they told me and how they answered my questions. It is a fast, non-invasive and reliable procedure because it is already frequently used in medicine and vascular surgery for injuries related to sport for example. Its consists of making a blood test and then putting the blood taken from a centrifuge to separate the platelets from the red blood cells while reducing the volume of plasma. This platelet-rich plasma (PRP), known for its natural curative effects, wound healing and tissue regeneration, is reinjected into the ovary cortex to regenerate ovarian function by reactivating the follicles Dormant and residual. The results are between three and six months. There are no side effects and the treatment is painless...We will think about it and see if we go there in January...

hello Vanesa, I contacted the clinic, Crete Fertility Centre and I am very satisfied with this first contact! We stayed on the phone for 1 hour and she explained everything in detail, she answered all my questions. I also received the quote, it costs 1600€, I thought it would be much more expensive! Did you received the same quotation?

hello Vanesa, I contacted the clinic, Crete Fertility Centre and I am very satisfied with this first contact! We stayed on the phone for 1 hour and she explained everything in detail, she answered all my questions. I also received the quote, it costs 1600€, I thought it would be much more expensive! Did you received the same quotation?

amazing news, I hope everything will work for you. A friend of mine had it in my clinic, and got pregnant. So I can definitely say it was worth. Good luck x

Hello there! I wanted to give you news because I have now finished my PRP treatment at Crete Fertility Centre and everything went very well, it's not painful at all and we took the opportunity to make a very good stay in Crete which is a beautiful island and its very pleasant inhabitants. We now have to come back to IVF using my own eggs since now it is possible! I was wondering, however, is there any women here who have had a natural pregnancy after a PRP?

Hello there! I wanted to give you news because I have now finished my PRP treatment at Crete Fertility Centre and everything went very well, it's not painful at all and we took the opportunity to make a very good stay in Crete which is a beautiful island and its very pleasant inhabitants. We now have to come back to IVF using my own eggs since now it is possible! I was wondering, however, is there any women here who have had a natural pregnancy after a PRP?

I do not have personal experiences, but I came across stats of my clinic saying that some ladies got pregnant naturally after PRP

hi there! I have to go in January to Crete Fertility Centre in Crete for ovarian rejuvenation but I wonder if I should not advance my trip because with the coronavirus things seem to get complicated now, what do you think?

it depends on a country and a clinic, as well. My clinic offers RPR and they have never stopped working normal. You might want to do your own research on clinics that offer RPR, about countries they are situated and the current situation in those countries to see where it will be easier for you to undergo a procedure. Good luck!

Thank you! It's okay, they confirmed to me that I could come and do my rejuvenation, so I'm waiting for my rules to go to Crete. This is already good news, I hope that everything will be just as positive!

awesome news, I am sure it will work out for you, I saw stats of my clinic, and over 75% of women were happy with PRP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->