OvaTel

Mzitalian25

Trying for #2!! :)
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product? What are your thoughts or success stories or even negative reviews? Please let me know. I am about to purchase my pre-seed but there is a package where I can get the pre-seed, this OvaTel Ovulation kit, 3 pregnancy test, 3 ovulation tests and 1 chart for $32 bucks obo, free shipping :thumbup:

I have done a little reading but since I trust all of you ladies first I thought I would put it up for discussion.

For those of you who don't know about it:
It appears that it is a reusable ovulation/fertility tester where you use your saliva and it tells you your 5 fertile day window and it says it is 98% accurate.

My thought process is shoot if it tells me a 5 day window then I can just use a ovulation stick in that window instead of a wider gap for wayyyy cheaper :happydance:

We are actually just temping for this month as of right now but it does have me curious for the extra $10 especially when on the website this OvaTel is $29.95 alone, thanks ladies and :dust: TO ALL!!!!

Well no takers yet :( I ordered it anyways as I need my Pre-Seed within a few days and I figure I have wasted $10 bucks before why would it hurt again :) I guess I will let you ladies know how it goes, seems like a cool tool for us TTC

Hiya,

I looked up when I was buying my OPKs about saliva testers. I decided against it so I don't know for sure but I decided against it on the basis that I think you have to look pretty carefully to notice the ferning that is indicative of ovulation. Seeing as I've now gone back to CB smilies as I can't even spot when an IC is positive I know I made the right decision. I do know that lots of girls have had good result with them though!

Enjoy the pre-seed - it's brill! But you don't need to use as much as they say...

x

Thank You so much for a response, I was beginning to think no one would or I brought up the shunned device on the boards, lol
I have been reading a lot about it since I decided to just go ahead and buy the package off ebay and I think it is worth trying...I will let you know
Thank again
:dust: to YOU!!!!

Thanks Mzitalian! Good luck with it, I hope it works brilliantly for you.

:dust: for you!

x

Thank You so much for a response, I was beginning to think no one would or I brought up the shunned device on the boards, lol
I have been reading a lot about it since I decided to just go ahead and buy the package off ebay and I think it is worth trying...I will let you know
Thank again
:dust: to YOU!!!!

Hey hun! Just checking in to see what you thought of OvaTel? I just ordered it myself.

I also purchased this today as OPK gets very expensive... Fingers crossed :)

i just purchase ovatel the other day..and starting testing may saliva..hope it can work for me..ttx for almost 6years but still childless..hoping praying that this prediction kit ovatel will work for me..baby dust to all

I have not used saliva testers either, but I have read a lot about it. I also thought you needed like a microscope to tell. Its cool to know so much about our bodies though. I like the science-y stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"