Over 2 weeks late and BFN?

LoisGriffin

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the board and desperately looking for some answers. If anyone could offer any advice I'd really appreciate it.

I have 4 children - the youngest is almost 8. It's been so long since I was pregnant, I don't know if I remember the feeling or not!

So I've been actively trying for a little over a year now. Normal cycle for me is 29-35 days, with my average being 31. Normally ovulate between days 15-19. My last lmp was 8th March. So for that month, I decided not to use my CBFM and try to do things more naturally.

I'm now on CD 47, with no AF in sight. I've never been late. Even before charting, I kept track of my monthly cycles on a calendar, and I've never been late.

My breasts are enormous and terribly sensitive and sore, I'm tired all the time, my skin looks fabulous with no acne at all, but every test is negative. My waking temps are really high - this mornings was 37.13!!

Any ideas?
:hug:

have u been to your GP? may be worth gettin' a blood test done! and fingers crossed for ya!!!

Thanks! I asked if I could make an appointment, but they told me to come back once I missed one more AF....So I still have 16 more days of waiting. :(

good, now all you gotta do is keep yourself occupied! Are you under any stress or anything, because that has made me miss my :witch: in the past!

I would make sure your relaxed! Sometimes that makes AF late.

Nope! Been feeling fine-not stressed about anything! Had actually not even made an effort in March, because I was sick of obsessing. Didn't take my temperature (just started again 2 days ago, just to see if I ovulated), didn't use my monitor -- just BD'ed when we felt like it, and watched out for CM. That's why it's so frustrating now! :blush:

Nope (sounds awful, doesn't it?!)

There's been no change to my routine or diet, whatsoever. The only thing I've done differently, is put all the TTC business on the back-burner.

seems to only be one explanation doesnt there? ;-)

Lol..You'd think so, but the tests say otherwise. My friend told me today that she didn't get a positive until she was 10 weeks, but she was nursing her older baby, so that may have had something to do with it? I dunno....

I'm kind of in the same boat - the one month I decide to just 'relax' and not worry about all the timing and the temping....and now I'm going crazy with wondering what's going on with my body!!

I'm kind of in the same boat - the one month I decide to just 'relax' and not worry about all the timing and the temping....and now I'm going crazy with wondering what's going on with my body!!

Tell me about it!! It's the 'not knowing' that's the worst. If I'm pregnant, BRILLIANT!! If I'm not, I just want AF to get here, so I can try again, but with my monitor and thermometer in tow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->