Over a week late and still BFN

DEEDEE2011

Reaction score
Completely freaking out today, cant wait till doc next week. Got a BFN on CB Digital yesterday, spent most of day crying. Cracking up :wacko:

Do you normally have regular cycles? Perhaps you O'd later than you thought this time? I know it's totally frustrating...I'm currently 15 dpo with 2 BFNs and AF is due today. No sign of her. Keep me posted!

Try something other than a digital. You might have better luck!

Completely freaking out today, cant wait till doc next week. Got a BFN on CB Digital yesterday, spent most of day crying. Cracking up :wacko:

Hang in there DeeDee,

Im two weeks late today, i have had negative HPT's and Negative blood tests , i'm having a ultra sound on Thursday so hoping for miracle i guess.. but it could happen. I read about something called the HOOK EFFECT... it's rare but it's a possibilty :)

Cheers everyone feeling really down haven a clue whats going on feeling so sick today and having cramping with white discharge (tmi sorry). Doc appointment on tuesday but gonna c if i can change it for tomorrow.Thinking i might go buy a now digi test but afraid of seeing another BFN.

Baby dust to all.

Cheers everyone feeling really down haven a clue whats going on feeling so sick today and having cramping with white discharge (tmi sorry). Doc appointment on tuesday but gonna c if i can change it for tomorrow.Thinking i might go buy a now digi test but afraid of seeing another BFN.

Baby dust to all.

Instead of a digital why not buy a cheap brand? I know it sounds silly but I always got my best results on Boots or Tesco brands, even though CB and FRER are supposed to be more sensitive. Keep us updated and I really hope its good news...and soon! Xxx

Baby dust to all.

Instead of a digital why not buy a cheap brand? I know it sounds silly but I always got my best results on Boots or Tesco brands, even though CB and FRER are supposed to be more sensitive. Keep us updated and I really hope its good news...and soon! Xxx

Thanks building myself up to go out and get one,willlet you all know:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"