Over but happy

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by jaytee, Oct 6, 2008.

1. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

Well looks like I'm not going on provera or clomid for a long long time....

DH is currently looking for a job and I'm in a transition where I might be moving from one job to another in the next month so I put in for my Birth control pills prescription today and I should be starting them on Sunday.

But I'm ok and happy...I'm just so scared of when its time to actually "try" I'm wondering how my cycles will be but it'll all go away soon. Its going to be hard letting go of trying to conceive but I know that I can do it.

2. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Good luck, I stopped BCPs because we were getting married and were going to TTC but after the wedding my husband got laid off and we have to find a cheaper place to live so we were going to stop TTC but then I Oed on CD44 and really hoped we had just gotten lucky but I think the :witch: will be here tomorrow so we are going to stop TTC afterwards and I am really upset by it, I have been really down but trying to be realistic because I know it is the responsible decision to make but I will not get back on the pill because I had problems Oing after I stopped and I do not wait to get the green light and then wait around for my body to get regular. we will just be extra careful around O time. Good luck to you and I am glad you have a good PMA on the situation.

3. wishingonastar

wishingonastar Well-Known Member

hey jaytee and srm0421...sorry to hear of the decisions you've had to make...life truly sucks a lot of the time with timings and the things it throws at us, but full credit to you both for being responsible about it all instead of throwing caution to the wind and pretending there isn't a problem
    just a thought...is it worth you trying a different contraception from BCP so when you do go back to TTC you don't have to suffer the agony of waiting for your cycles to sort themselves out...that way your body will be in prime position for when you're both ready again...perhaps you could have the coil fitted instead? (that's what i'm gonna be using in the future)
    x

4. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

Sorry you have to stop TTC! I hope it all works out for you! xx

5. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Jaytee, I'm sorry that you have to stop TTC but am glad that you're being upbeat about it. Your time will come, hun. :hugs: I wish you all the very best!

:hug:

6. jaytee

jaytee Well-Known Member

THANK YOU to all of you :hugs:

*** I was torn about my decision because we really want to get pregnant and part of me is hoping that on Sunday morning I can get a BFP, but then part of me knows we can't do it right now. I just want to be steady anf secure in our careers before bringing a child into our home. I'm young anywa, and I have plenty of time to have children. ***

7. Dream.A.Dream

Dream.A.Dream Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!

Sorry you've had to stop trying. Hope it isn't too long before you feel stable and ready to start trying again. Come and join us in WTT for a while :)

8. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I will be using alternative methods to prevent other than coils and BCPs we will use condoms and pull out and timing to prevent.