over-eating and weight/food issues?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel2Fire, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

Can anyone else just not stop eating?

I had eating disorders when I was younger and now I never weigh myself (I don't have scales in the house.) But I weighed me at my mum's when I was a month preg and my B.M.I. was 20.5. On the weight and height charts I'm on the line between okay and underweight.

I was wondering if this might be the reason I'm eating so much? I haven't weighed me since then.

It's not bothering me *too* much, I know I'm going to put weight on, I'm prepared for it and not really over the moon about it but I am happy to be pregnant and accept that it's all part of it.

Does anyone else feel like this?

2. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

I feel like im eating all the time. I cant eat a full meal so im eating lots of little things and it feels like thats all i do all day!

3. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

I suffered from an eating disorder from a young age and before i found out i was pregnant my eating still wasnt what you would call normal but now i cant stop eating, i constantly want food.

4. classyburd

classyburd Mummy to Archie

I am also doing the snacking on small meals throughout the day which makes me feel like im constantly putting food in me gob :)

5. starryeye31

starryeye31 2nd tri ~Its A Boy ~

Ive been eating alot lately also , I used to only eat 1 meal a day and now I eat 3 plus , lol Im always hungry , if I dont eat I get really sick .