over emotional?

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
hi all was just wondering if anyone else has been getting over emotional?
im 39+2 and ive been crying at pathetic things on the tv, stuff in paper and magazine (even nice things), if my OH leaves the room, if i go out without him, if i see the babies clothes or if the baby kicks me.....:cry: i just feel so out of control its actually scaring me o_O anyone else? x

You're not alone. I cry over everything at the moment. I cried earlier because i dropped a spoon. I was crying because i felt so big and clumsy! TV, music, just thinking about baby. Anything!! xxx

Oh hunny I am so with you on this! I am a pretty emotional person at the best of times but recently I cry at the drop of the hat!!! A cute kitten on the tv, not being able to take my socks off myself, getting to the fridge to find all the chocolate has gone....

I cry because I'm sat at home on my own so much, and then I cry even more when someone says they will come and keep me company!!!

God knows what I will be like when my princess finally arrives - better get Kleenex headquaters on speed-dial I think lol!!!

lol reading these are now making me cry, i spose being an easy cryer doesnt help,

plus my dad came home to suprise me, he isnt meant to be home until baby comes, he has been gone for a month and he came into my room yesterday and dam i was crying again x

Aw that must have been a lovely surprise!!! It would have made me cry too xxx

yeh just shame hes going back tommorow D: but hopefully only for 1 week if little man is a good boy and comes on time :) x

I wouldn't say I am crying alot atm, I do cry alot anyway as I am an emotional person, but I would say my fuse is getting smaller and smaller each day lol!!

The dog just tends 2 stay away from me now lol

xxx

ive been totally the opposite.. not emotional at all.. :S .. haha.. this baby brain has actually turned me into some mad organised cleaning freak.. my head feels on full form since i became pregnant.. its a bit mental lol!! xx

I cried when Marshall's dad died on 'How I Met Your Mother'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->