over emotional?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by storm4mozza, Jan 23, 2011.

1. storm4mozza

storm4mozza Mom of 3 :)

hi all was just wondering if anyone else has been getting over emotional?
    im 39+2 and ive been crying at pathetic things on the tv, stuff in paper and magazine (even nice things), if my OH leaves the room, if i go out without him, if i see the babies clothes or if the baby kicks me.....:cry: i just feel so out of control its actually scaring me o_O anyone else? x

2. crazyfrog

crazyfrog Mum of 1

You're not alone. I cry over everything at the moment. I cried earlier because i dropped a spoon. I was crying because i felt so big and clumsy! TV, music, just thinking about baby. Anything!! xxx

3. bigbetty

bigbetty Mammam to a princess

Oh hunny I am so with you on this! I am a pretty emotional person at the best of times but recently I cry at the drop of the hat!!! A cute kitten on the tv, not being able to take my socks off myself, getting to the fridge to find all the chocolate has gone....

I cry because I'm sat at home on my own so much, and then I cry even more when someone says they will come and keep me company!!!

God knows what I will be like when my princess finally arrives - better get Kleenex headquaters on speed-dial I think lol!!!

4. storm4mozza

lol reading these are now making me cry, i spose being an easy cryer doesnt help,

plus my dad came home to suprise me, he isnt meant to be home until baby comes, he has been gone for a month and he came into my room yesterday and dam i was crying again x

5. bigbetty

bigbetty Mammam to a princess

Aw that must have been a lovely surprise!!! It would have made me cry too xxx

6. storm4mozza

yeh just shame hes going back tommorow D: but hopefully only for 1 week if little man is a good boy and comes on time :) x

7. xnewxmummyx

xnewxmummyx Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle

I wouldn't say I am crying alot atm, I do cry alot anyway as I am an emotional person, but I would say my fuse is getting smaller and smaller each day lol!!

The dog just tends 2 stay away from me now lol

xxx

8. x Alanna x

x Alanna x Well-Known Member

ive been totally the opposite.. not emotional at all.. :S .. haha.. this baby brain has actually turned me into some mad organised cleaning freak.. my head feels on full form since i became pregnant.. its a bit mental lol!! xx

9. Paxton

Paxton Mum + Wife-to-be

I cried when Marshall's dad died on 'How I Met Your Mother'

10. sugarwag

sugarwag Well-Known Member

Yeah...I cry ALL the time..at everything xx