over from TTC pls help if u have had this before bfp

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hi girls sorry to barge in here but seen as ur all in first tri and have been through the whole beginning of pregnancy thing i thought the question is better here....
well when i had my son back in 2001 i didnt find out i was preg till 15 weeks as i had bleeding at times where my period was due it was only when i missed the 4th period that i found out i was preg so i know my body has done this kind of thing before.....NOW.......
last cycle me and OH done our thing at the right time and covered all our fertile days so i was very much in with a chance of getting preg i then tested at 11dpo with frer and got a very very faint pos thought all was great till 12dpo when i started bleeding BUT no symptoms i had went away, it was medium flow lighter than normal hardly any cramping but it did last 6days the last 2 being brown spotting also unusual for me, but i thought there was no way i was still preg and it must be chemical as af was also 2 days early....NOW here is the thing im cd10 after what i thought was a chemical and the symptoms are just getting worse i feel nauseated especially in morning and after food, tired omg so tired, boobs not sore or big just feel like i notice then slightly more and the feeling like af is gonna come again anytime now lower back aches a whole lot too like all day and night, these have all been symptoms for me before but if it was chemical they would have gone like my last one but they have not? im very confused? i haven't taken a hpt yet i may tomorrow but even if its neg i cnt trust it as with my son i done frer CB everything all neg with fmu and any other urine....so my question is girls did any of u have what u thought was a period but turns out was breakthrough bleeding or for some other reason, experiences would be really appreciated as cnt see doc till Monday :(

Hi. I thought I was out the month I got my BFP cause at 12dpo I started bleeding - not much and mainly dark brown so I didn't bother testing again - but after a few days thought shit this is a weird period and thought maybe I would do a test and it was definitely :bfp:. Hope this happens for you and it is your :bfp: x

Hi there, I havent had this but my best friend did!! Didn't realise she was pregnant till 4 months as every month had what she thought was a period, all your sypmtoms could be pregnancy symptoms. I would def do another test!! Fingers crossed for you xx

thanks ladies i feel really silly for even thinking its possible even though it has happened to me before, but i do not feel in anyway myself, my lower back is very achy, boobs feel diff tired all day so snappy then emotional i mean its all to familiar im taking a test tomorrow and if neg im on my way to doc as neg tests are what i got with my son too turns out they were wrong bloods showed differently, i do hope this is it for me its been so long now it would be the best present santa could ever bring for us :cloud9:.
any more experiences welcome girls i need all the PMA i can get right now and buckets full of :dust: please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->