Over it

brit_anne

Mommy of a 7 year old
Reaction score
I'm 12dpo today...a possibility of only being 11dpo, and nothing but :bfn: ...

My husband is fertile as can be and I have a 7 year old. I'm so tired of being disappointed! We are going on our 10th month now and I never imagined we'd still be here.

My chart looked so good and different from any other month. I swore this was it but I still don't even have a hint of a line. My cervix is low and firm. I'm sure AF will be here in 2 days like FF says.

I'm ready to cry. I wanted it so bad this month. I'm tired of going through this every month. It's exhausting but I don't want to quit trying. Ugh.

Sounds like my current situation. I'm not sure about my husband's fertility though as this will be his first. I have a 7 year old daughter from a previous marriage. This is our 9th month of TTC. Every month has been a huge disappointment for us. Sending :dust: your way!

Same to you! My daughter is from a previous relationship, too and this will be my Husband's first but we had him tested last month.

Hang in there ladies! 15 months TTC here now with two early MCs the only thing to show for it. It can get us down but we are not giving up. I just expect AF now and it will just be a surprise when she doesn't arrive again. Stay positive that it will happen :flower:

Kinda in the same boat as you ladies. DH and I have been TTC for 10 cycles. We had his sperm tested and it's "perfect". I had a ultrasound and have a small possible fibroid. I know it can get you down. It's not easy. All that we have to show for it was one early MC. I really thought we wouldn't be to this point too.

I hear ya raine! We say the same. Never imaged this ever. I am having testing this month for Hughes syndrome as found out clotting disorder runs in my family. This may be the cause of our two MCs if not then who knows. No other tests yet. Guess will see what happens between now and Aptil as need to give it a year after the MC before any testing happens. This is the longest it's ever taken me to fall pregnant. Just hope the D and C hasn't caused any damage. I'm sure all will be fine :) do you need to have surgery raine?

Nope, no abdominal surgeries. At this point they aren't going to do any other testing that I know of. Our year won't be until December/January.

Only a few months away if it does come to that :) which it may not. it's positive that you have fallen pregnant before and I am sure it will happen again for you very soon! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->