Over reaction?

MummyTinks

Reaction score
Im sitting here in tears absolutely furious!

Im not sure weather this is one of those fights worth fighting iykwim?

My FOB/OH works really long hours, and when he is at home hes grumpy/tired and just basically sits and stares at the TV, whenever he has a weekend free etc he travels 200 miles to go and see his son, which 9/10 I cant go with him because of space in the Van etc.

Today I delibritely didnt go and see my Great-Grandad because he had the afternoon off to spend some time with him and he makes arrangements to take his work mates girlfriends pregnant daughter to the hospital that is forty minutes away.. so I am basically yet again sitting in on my own :growlmad:

I want to rip his head off throw a massive tantrum and storm off home and not talk to him! I know that is the most mature response to an argemuent but im just fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming!

Am I over reacting?

I dont think your over reacting! My OH is exactly the same never can find time for me but for everyone else he can. He probably doesnt see what the big deal is either, he just see's it as he is helping someone out! Just remember your entitled to a hissy fit your pregnant and have raging hormones :winkwink:

Just tried to explain it to him and got told "if i make you feel so bad do one" ... why cant these men just accept that theyre not perfect, its not just all about them, and we need more support and love than ever right now!

Yeah ino! I feel bad becaused i probably am more clingey than i use to be but you cant really blame us! Everytime i cry he just goes 'Why are you crying for?!' or 'your just being stupid at the moment so im not speaking to you'. Ive been ill and off work aswel and i cant walk in the morning due to my back and he just say 'alright for some not going to work' Jeez thanks. No they dont understand at all, i though my OH would be ALOT more Sympathectic!

Definitely not over reacting! Although I think it's just bad luck not him doing it on purpose as the girl needed to go to hospital not him going out with his mates so if I was in your situation, yes I'd be angry but not completely at him.

Edit: just seen the quote "if I make you feel bad do one" ... THAT would piss me off. :growlmad: I can stand men that say thing like that.

my OH can be like this he works nights two days a week and in fairness he does work hard but then he's always so tired and never wants do anything he missed my doctors appointment and that really pissed me off but whenever i bring it up always ends in an argument *sigh* men are just like that hun, sure he's not doing it on purpose :)

Just furious, we havent had a proper conversation in like six weeks. hasnt spent any quality time with me what so ever. I know its not his fault but its not his responsibility to take someone elses pregnant girlfriend to her midwife appointments.

It is his responsibility to take care of me though!!

Men are just useless without realising or even meaning to be! :shrug: I don't even think the fact they have to grow up and be a dad sinks in till LO is actually born! :dohh:

You're not over reacting babe, I totally understand as my OH is also the same.. it's like he puts other people before me sometimes :dohh:
I would tell him about himself! Don't take this shit from him anymore, you are having his baby he should put you first :flower:

Just feel like im last ater everyone and everything else.

Hes amazing when it comes to being at hospital appointments, buying things for baby etc but i just feel like his flat mate/ f*ck buddy / baby carrier atm.

Its like that the fact that im his girlfriend - supposedly - doesnt even come into it anymore. Just walking womb!

Don't worry I don't think you are over reacting either... my OH came round yesterday so we could spend some time together and fell asleep! for the whole time he was here... was not happy! x

No way ! i would be so pissed if he left me to go do others plans i mean i totally get that he has another son to take care off and hats off to him that he's still invovled and he's willing to drive 200 miles to see him but that shouldn't mean he leave you all the time, can't you talk to him and ask him if the childs mother can travel down sometimes with him and then maybe you OH and LO can do something together at the weekends and then you are sharing the load instead of him travelling up every weekend, tell him you and his other baby are now another important thing in his life and that he will need to start spending time with you, when LO is here you guys will never have anytime to do anything especially if he's still making those trips up there every weekend.
I'm sorry you are feeling this way but i seriously think you should talk to him :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->