over sensitive :-(

horseylass

Reaction score
I'm feeling rubbish.

Really sensitive, I mean mentally, not physically although boobs hurt still!

I'm 11 weeks. My NHS scan isn't until 8th December. I want to tell people. We've waited 8 years for this. We've got two adoptive children who I can't talk about for obvious reasons. I'm fed up. I can't do anything; like ride my horses or talk to anyone. I went to see a pregnant friend with some other friends today, I just sank into the sofa because I kept getting talked over - I know it's me being over sensitive and emotional. I asked hubby tonight if he'd text his school friend our news, he had not. Last week he text his best mate, didn't hear anything. I feel so alone :-( I put a journal of our struggle on here and got one lovely reply but that's it. I put bump (well ok, more podge photos) and no reply (it took a lot of guts for me to do that) I'm usually so up beat but I feel no one is interested in my pregnancy, I never thought I could ever get pregnant, let alone get to 11 weeks.

Will the over sensitive emotions go away? Xx

Ahh bless you, you sound well and truly fed up. Sadly nobody will feel as excited about your pregnancy as you will and even then it's a hard feeling to sustain over 9 long months. Will the over sensitivity go away? Maybe but it might rear its head again over time. Who have you shared your news with so far? X

First of all, a big congrats to you :thumbup:

I think any pregnant woman will be sensitive, but you have been through so much already, I think you have a big right to be!

Unfortunately, some people will be give you the sensitivity you need but stay strong.

Heres to a very happy and stress free pregnancy!

Thank you. Feel better opening up. Talking works.

Just told my close neighbour as they're my really good friends and in case I need sudden help with my horses (kept at home) and my boss at work and some internet friends. It's so hard!

Thank you for the kind replies xxx

Aw congrats! I was v. emotional during my pregnancies. How old are your children?

Aww Hun you sound like you just need a big hug , it's totally normal to be sensitive I really hope you feel so much better soon :) huge congrats to you what a miracle that your now pregnant . Xx

Huge congrats to you! Wow, what a journey you have had, I bet it's hard to believe it's real!? I just found out I'n preggy with my second (no one except my hubby and I know yet) and my hormones have been wild... from depression to pure b***h. Eek. I hope you feel better soon and don't forget how special this is! Try and enjoy this time, rollercoaster and all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->