Over the counter drugs during the TWW

Nina83

Cherry Garcia
Reaction score
Since my last pregnancy I've been a bit of a fanatic about using Tylenol as apposed to advil/anything stronger.
I suffer from headaches/migraines, and try to stay away from anything until I really can't take it anymore.
During the TWW I really suffer and when it gets bad only take a Tylenol and hope it works.
Is it OK to take anything stronger during the TWW? Am I overthinking it? Can I take an advil/ibuprofen?
What do you guys do? Do you continue on until AF/BFP like you're not pregnant?
My head is killing me :(

Hi there,

I too have suffered from migraines my whole life and Excedrin migraine is the only thing that works, but I'm not willing to risk it during the TWW...I won't risk anything but Tylenol. However, I've cut out ALL caffeine & artificial sweeteners too, and I've noticed it has made a bit of difference in the length of my headaches...they only tend to last a couple of hrs. If they get too bad, my last resort is an ice pack and a twenty minute nap. GL I hope that your headaches turn out to be just another joy of pregnancy and that you don't suffer needlessly. :dust: Hope you get your :bfp:

Thanks, I did cut down a lot on sugar/caffeine a few years ago when I went on the candida diet. That helped a lot with my headaches, but I guess stress is the culprit lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->