• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

over the moooooooooonnnnnn :D

A

amy123xx

hey all! just come back from early pregnancy and i am soo happy! we got to see our little beanyy! it was the best experience EVER!!.. i got my dating scan on Wednesday but went into hospital sat night with bleeding and slight cramps.. had my bloods taken, had a sort of smear examination and turns out i had thrush and a saw on my cervix which sometimes causes bleeding, but my womb was closed so a good sign. the nurse booked me in for an early scan today and i am now soo soo relived everything is fine!! .. didnt get to have a scan photo tho, got to wait for my dating scan :D .. i also got told that im 9 weeks preg when we thought 9 weeks 5 .. so isnt too bad, only 5 days out!! thanks to all of your for your support on my other threads too!! much love xxx
:happydance::baby:

Awww that's great news my EPU don't give photos either as nit everyone will have good news makes sense I guess x x x congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"