over two weeks late, several symptoms, yet still bfn?

bodacious

pregnant with 1st!
Reaction score
My last period was 11-15-09, making me about 2 and a half weeks late. I have several symptoms, yet last test at about 16 days late was negative. Any opinions greatly appreciated!!!

I didnt get a BFP until three and a half weeks after my missed period when pg with my daughter so dont give up hope!! I spent a fortune on tests!!

So when do you recommend retesting? I think I may have ovulated late. I had one splotch of pinkish cm stuff 12/26... maybe implantation bleeding?

could be.....i had implantation with this pregnancy but a quick BFP but no implatation bleed with my daughter and a long BFP....

I wen to the doctors who gave me some strips (or you can buy some cheap tests) and they told me to test weekly until my second period due date (had i come on) had passed because until then you could have just had a missed period. Two days before my next period would have been due, i got a BFP and even then it was faint but there!!

I am sooo impatient. Everyday I become more convinced I'm pregnant... I've got basically every sign I've ever heard of... except a bfp!! I haven't been more than a couple days late, which really isn't late... my cycle varies up to a couple days more or less than 30 days.... but never more than that, at least not in many years!!

Ok so some strange symptoms:
Over two weeks late
Boobs have grown
Very tight (down there) sorry tmi
Smelling strange things no one else smells
Headaches
Lower back hurts all the time
Always tired yet can't sleep at night
Sore stomach muscles
Hands and feet always cold- normally hot
Boobs don't really hurt, but very sensitive

Ok so some strange symptoms:
Over two weeks late
Boobs have grown
Very tight (down there) sorry tmi
Smelling strange things no one else smells
Headaches
Lower back hurts all the time
Always tired yet can't sleep at night
Sore stomach muscles
Hands and feet always cold- normally hot
Boobs don't really hurt, but very sensitive

So last night into today, no matter how I lay, can't seem to get comfy. MY back is so sore. Taking another test in a different brand soon... will let you know results!!!

Still bfn at about 19 days late... I feel like I'm going crazy.

Tomorrow marks 3 weeks late... back pain continues. Some cramping last night, but I NEVER cramp with af. I just keep getting moodier and moodier... if I'm not pregnant I've certainly been pmsing for long enough!! Does this sound like anything anyone else has experienced?

hello im 2 weeks late and getting bfn's have you been to doctors? if so what did they say? i havent been yet going to see if i get af when its due again, iv spent a fortune on tests, its horrible not knowing, i have no symptoms only one breast hurts, its just the nipple sorry tmi. when i was preg with my daughter i had a bfp before af was due and loads of symptoms but my breast never hurt with her not till i breast fed. so i dont no whats wrong with me :hugs:

Hi, Im new here (just now registered).

I had my tubes tied in 2003 , i have NOT had them reversed (can't afford it)

My cylce is typically 26-28 days (once it was 30). I am now on day 38!! I am having tons of pregnancy symptoms but as of last night (CD 37) I had a BFN (clear blue digital).

I know that the likelyhood of pregnancy is VERY slim for me being that I had my tubes tied but I can't help but wonder, what the heck is going on with me!!??

Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated, thanks!

hi my last period was 11-16-09 so im pretty much in the same boat as you! Two days ago i had a faint pink line after 15 mins!!!! Grrrr so an evap. I have spent an absolute fortune on tests too!!! and cant stand to see anymore negatives. And i stupidly tested xmas day!!!! :cry:

I am to the point I honestly don't care one way or the other! I feel on edge all of the time. My clothes have even become uncomfortable. I'm waiting til next af would be due to call my doc as I've heard they won't do much tIl then anyway.

I am to the point I honestly don't care one way or the other! I feel on edge all of the time. My clothes have even become uncomfortable. I'm waiting til next af would be due to call my doc as I've heard they won't do much tIl then anyway.

I'm with you... I know that my chances of being blessed with a litlte one are about nil being that my tubes are tied. Im at peacve with not being pregnant but I do wish I knew what is going on with my body

I just feel so weird. Honestly I do think I'm pregnant but I'm so frustrated with the repeated bfn. It's possible. The tubes can fuse back together. But I would definitely check it out because after a tubal ectopic pregnancies are much more common.

I'm going to give it a couple more days then I will see a doctor. (as of last night though, I got a BFN with CB Digital)

so a doctor wont do anything until you are 8 weeks late?
I mc in march after getting pregnant by accident and have been trying ever since! i cant get my head round how it can happen by accident but not when im actually trying!!! Life is so cruel!!! My cycles are very irregular sometimes 3weeks sometimes 5! I guess i will just have to wait!!! but not being able to pinpoint ovulation means im exhausted lol :sex:

Hi Bodacious - - I know how you feel. Though I am not as late as you, I'm officially a week late today and still a bfn. Like you I did experience something that I am convinced was IB. Though, as time goes by I am beginning to wonder if I didn't imagine the entire thing. I didn't realize how common it was to NOT get a bfp until 2-3 weeks after af is expected. But, after reading through the many threads here I'm beginning to understand that it does happen. So, I'm still holding on to a smidge of hope. I hope you get your bfp soon, keep us posted!!

so a doctor wont do anything until you are 8 weeks late?
I mc in march after getting pregnant by accident and have been trying ever since! i cant get my head round how it can happen by accident but not when im actually trying!!! Life is so cruel!!! My cycles are very irregular sometimes 3weeks sometimes 5! I guess i will just have to wait!!! but not being able to pinpoint ovulation means im exhausted lol :sex:

Sometimes you just have to relax and let it happen. We definitely weren't trying but we've always kinda just said whenever it happens it happens so we will definitely be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->