over two weeks late, several symptoms, yet still bfn?

hey ladies! if it makes any of you feel better, i talked to mom today. she said with her first child, she test 14 days after her missed period and it was negative. two days later at 16 days late, she received her first positive! it definitely made me feel better. :)

Bodacious - sorry to hear that news!:hissy: But at least you are no longer wondering. Get ready for February!!! :happydance:

Thanks everyone. We are going to wait to do anything and then start trying hardcore as soon as the wedding is over. We've got enough to worry about with that right now. We don't need any extra stress. But come June or July we will definitely be trying!

Looks like the witch got me too, ladies, a couple of days earlier than I was expecting in the end (but still 41 days late!). No tears this month though - don't think I've ever been so relieved to see her! :) Wishing the rest of you AF or BFP very soon...

I'm still hanging on. No idea what is going on.

But I promised myself I would not waste anymore money on tests... until next week! :winkwink:

Maybe by next week AF will have arrived. But I'm going on nearly 20 days late!

well last period was 16/11/09.
Still no AF!!! and tested BFN again today!! I just dont know whats happening i really cant take anymore. I feel so down today :cry:

well last period was 16/11/09.
Still no AF!!! and tested BFN again today!! I just dont know whats happening i really cant take anymore. I feel so down today :cry:

Aw, hoping, don't give up. Mine was so so so late, but it turned up in the end, and I'm certain you'll get an answer very soon. I know it's so hard to keep a PMA, but being stressed will only delay things further. Please don't feel alone! :) Keep us all posted on how you get on. xxx

Thanks! Its just so frustrating! Its hard enough with regular cycles let alone my freaky ones!!! I think my body is failing to ovulate for some reason i keep getting very short random patches of yellow ewcm then like an hour later its thick and white. Was looking into agnus castus to help regulate my cycle and promote ovulation.

Still nothing for me today. I tested BFN with a Dollar Store cheapie.

Getting annoyed!!!

Last period was Dec 5th!:growlmad:

hoping mine was nov 18. do you temp? I would just start. I did because I was getting frustrated. at least I know I ovulated way late. But still have a BFN

I was going through this thread, reading lotsa stuff here. I just thought of saying hi and joining as I am too on the same boat........My last af was on 11/14/09. Had BFN on CD48 & CD55. I think I have failed to ovulate last cycle. Had lots of EWCM last week and had lines in OPKs. Didnt do preg test still as no hope now.....

Luv all & lotsa baby dust to everyone TTC............:flower:

Hi ladies

The :witch: got me on Sunday (14 days late). I was gutted but relieved:wacko:. I just received news that another friend is pregnant so that was one in December and one in January and THEY say things happen in three's, so hopefully it's my turn next YAY!

I feel more positive now and am looking forward to:sex: and my :bfp: in Feb.

FXed for a October Baby and :dust: to all of you hoping for the same :happydance:

hoping mine was nov 18. do you temp? I would just start. I did because I was getting frustrated. at least I know I ovulated way late. But still have a BFN

Yeah i think i might start. Thought about temping for a while but will have to research it all first though! not sure what id be doing. was trying to keep it casual but im stressin wondering if ive ovulated anyway!! and its been nearly a year!! :cry:

Well.. today is Friday the 22nd. I believe that if I go on like this until next Friday(approx), I will have missed two periods. Last night I did use an OPK... just to see what the line would be, and for "something" to do:wacko:. The test line was very faint. So, maybe what I was detecting during the last two weeks was my upward surge, the actual surge and then the downward. If that's true, I O'd really late in my cycle and obviously skipped a period. I would have O'd on cycle days 38-41(approx). Which is VERY weird. I htought I already had O'd early in December after my Dec 5th AF. And unfortunately we only BD once during that time (the cycle days 38-41). I guess I will have to wait it out until next Friday. :shrug: Anybody ever have your period, ovulate... and then skip your period and ovulate again?

Yeah i think i might start. Thought about temping for a while but will have to research it all first though! not sure what id be doing. was trying to keep it casual but im stressin wondering if ive ovulated anyway!! and its been nearly a year!! :cry:

Oh defintiely temp. I didnt think I was ovulating.. I ovulated on cd 48 with 30 day cycles! So you cant find out by temping
:hugs:

Well.. today is Friday the 22nd. I believe that if I go on like this until next Friday(approx), I will have missed two periods. Last night I did use an OPK... just to see what the line would be, and for "something" to do:wacko:. The test line was very faint. So, maybe what I was detecting during the last two weeks was my upward surge, the actual surge and then the downward. If that's true, I O'd really late in my cycle and obviously skipped a period. I would have O'd on cycle days 38-41(approx). Which is VERY weird. I htought I already had O'd early in December after my Dec 5th AF. And unfortunately we only BD once during that time (the cycle days 38-41). I guess I will have to wait it out until next Friday. :shrug: Anybody ever have your period, ovulate... and then skip your period and ovulate again?

Try temping it will give you more answers. I ovulated with out a period.

Oh defintiely temp. I didnt think I was ovulating.. I ovulated on cd 48 with 30 day cycles! So you cant find out by temping
:hugs:[/QUOTE]

I know it is a basal thermometer you use are there any that come with instrcutions or a book? :shrug: would love to know more.

I've just started temping too. I'm curious as to when exactly I ovulate, since this cycle is so far 3 days longer than the last. Grr!

Hi Guys,

I hope you dont mind if I drop by. I am 33 TTC #1 and cycle 5 with no success. Cycles usually 28-31 days with 2-4 days spotting pre AF. OPK and temp charting always identifies ovulation and this month looks like I ovulated day 15. - I am now 15 dpo and no AF or spotting.
This month I started to take Vit B complex 100mg to try and kill that spotting once and for all. Today I took OPK test and I was gutted when it was -ve. I am guessing that rules :bfp: out the window.
I have been experiecing AF stylie cramps but short-lived and not enough to need painkillers. Also lower back pain which is unusual for me. But otherwise really dont feel pregnant.
Temps also still high - way above cover line and creamy/watery CM

Do you think it is poss that Vit B is like totally prolonging my luteal phase? - maybe I have gone overkill with the 100mg dose.

Has anyone used OPK's before as a substitute for a preg test- should I trust is means :bfn:??

:dust: to all and thanks so much for your support...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->