over two weeks late, several symptoms, yet still bfn?

HI Ladies, i am on the same boat. Today i'm on cd37, tested with fmu this morning, BFN! My normal cycle is between 27-30 days. My lmp was 32 days. My boobs have been sore in the last 3 weeks, more cm than usual and getting lots of hot flushes.
Knowing that i'm not the only one who's suffering from this 'hanging' moment, makes me feel so much better. Baby dust to us all x

FXed for you wanny74, i know exactly how youre feeling, on cd79, going insane, wouldnt even mind if af did show up, at least i would know for certain!

Hi ladies. I was getting notifications from this thread because it's been re-bumped after I commented on it ages back, so I thought I'd drop by just to share my own experience.

My period didn't turn up for two months, just out of the blue, and I couldn't understand it (I still had BFNs all the way), but then one day AF showed up like nothing had happened; it was very frustrating. The doctor wasn't sure what had happened, but he thought it was related to having come off the pill about four months previously after years and years on it.

However, the very next cycle, I got my BFP, so whether my cycles were getting themselves into a happier place ready for me to conceive, I'm not sure. BUT, I didn't get my BFP until I was seven whole days past my expected AF date, so don't lose hope if you're late and still testing BFN. I can tell you now, those cheapy tests off Amazon are RUBBISH - I was still showing barely a fainty-faint line on one of those when a Clearblue came up with a strong and dark BFP. So I think they can be a fool's economy and, if you can bear it (I couldn't!), waiting to test with a more expensive test after a week is probably better. :)

Lots of love and baby dust to you all, and hoping for your BFPs very soon. xxx

I was still getting BFNs at 11 days late, then had what I thought was AF (although much lighter than usual).

2 and a half weeks later (yesterday), I took a test on a whim, and it came up immediately as very strongly positive. So turns out I was pregnant all along! I presume "AF" was actually late implantation. Still very confused about dates and could be anything up to 8+4/40- won't know until I have a san.

So to all those of you well overdue and still getting BFNs, don't give up: it's not over yet.

Baby dust to you all!

P.S. I used expensive-ish tests at first, but had switched to ICs by yesterday. If the HCG's there at a reasonable level, they work!

P.S. I used expensive-ish tests at first, but had switched to ICs by yesterday. If the HCG's there at a reasonable level, they work!

I must've just got a duff lot, perhaps. They were well within their expiry and they did work, but the results were really variable, definitely not in the same league as the nice dark line I got from the CB. The line did get darker over the next few days though (yes, I tested several times after my first positive even though everyone says you shouldn't). :D

Im over 2 months late still! No BFP and no sign of AF!! Boobs are very swollen and veiny but not got my hopes up for BFP just getting AF and being able to start over would be enough!! tried to find out my cp today n i think it was high soft and open!!! grrrr everything is contradicting itself today!!! SHOW BFN Negative OPK swolen veiny boobs!!! WTF???!

Been 'lurking' here too, ready up on everyone's experiences. Firstly its such a comfort having people to share your experiences with.

I have pcos, started after my dad had an affair and left us about 5 years ago. Pretty sure it was the stress that triggered it. Anyhoo, officially diagnosed 2 years ago. Put on Clomid, didn't work at all, not even any side effects, tried max dosages.:nope:
So went onto IUI, 4 round of that, all with Gonal-F. DH's tests came back fine every time, no issues with the troops! So pretty heartbreaking when it failed. Though I was never given progesterone or suggested to have Metformin either..think my level of care was below par:cry::cry:

After taking a break we are ttc again. This time I have been trying a more natural route, eating well ( don't need to lose weight fortunately, bmi is fine). Been taking Vitex, folic acid, multivitamin and reducing stress. Last period was 25/7/10-30/7/10. Had :bfp: opk on 29/8 and 30/8. (as i have pcos, cycles are all over the show!!:growlmad:), CM was like egg white consistency, thin and stretchy, temp raised etc. All good signs of ovualting. SO we did the deed before and after:blush:

:witch: should have arrived by now, I estimated around 14-16th Sept....still nothing :( Have had crampy feeling, 'tugging' sensation on/off and sore lower back past few days. Boobs are not sore, slightly swollen though. Down there feels a bit tender (sorry tmi!). Now here is the kicker for confusion- today for curiosity I took at OPK: :bfp: ??wtf?? But I also took a HPT, it was negative??

So ladies, any ideas? I have :af: symptoms, but no period after nearly a week of the on/off cramping. Have had a :bfp: opk and a :bfn: hpt all in the same week. HELP!!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but can't help when i read some women don't get a :bfp: until nearly 5 months gone!!

Your thoughts will be much appreciated :dust:

HELP!!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but can't help when i read some women don't get a :bfp: until nearly 5 months gone!!

Is that true about the 5months? I cried this morning at a BFN like it was the end of the world. I really had myself convinced that i was pg this time. Especially as i have actually been sick the last 2 days and keep falling asleep (I went like that in my first pregnancy due to drop in iron levels). I think I am just 2 days late now I used clear blue digital which says it can tell from up to 4 days prior to late AF. Getting some cramp today though so i think if AF comes i'll start charting temps etc As although NTNP it has now made me realise just how much i really want this right now.

Don't lose hope yet. I'm totally in your shoes too. Today is day 48 of my cycle...also tested BFN this morning. I started charting on day 19 this cycle (our first TTCing), so don't know if I ovulated during that time, or not (probably not). Since then, I have not had a temp shift. However, with my first pregnancy, I still tested BFN at 35 DPO. Even at the doctor's office. She put me on BC for three months to regulate my AF when I was pregnant all along! When three months later I did not get AF and went back, I was 18 weeks pregnant. I had all the symptoms, but the nurses kept telling me it was the side effects of BC. Ha! Anyway, I'm still not sure at what point I would have actually tested positive with a home pregnancy test. Some women test positive very late. Don't lose hope yet. (By the way, I was very fortunate, and my little boy held on and was healthy).
I should add that I have very irregular cycles. My last was 56 days, so I'm not necessarily late at this point, but I never know... With my first, I did not have my AF for six months when I got pregnant.

HELP!!!!! I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but can't help when i read some women don't get a :bfp: until nearly 5 months gone!!

Is that true about the 5months? I cried this morning at a BFN like it was the end of the world. I really had myself convinced that i was pg this time. Especially as i have actually been sick the last 2 days and keep falling asleep (I went like that in my first pregnancy due to drop in iron levels). I think I am just 2 days late now I used clear blue digital which says it can tell from up to 4 days prior to late AF. Getting some cramp today though so i think if AF comes i'll start charting temps etc As although NTNP it has now made me realise just how much i really want this right now.

Yep! Read through some of the TTC posts, there are quite a few mentions of women doing urine test after urine test and getting :bfn:, even doing blood tests at dr's and still :bfn:, then only on ultrasound showing a baby!!! I mean wft? I thought urine tests were pretty much foolproof, thats what dr#s led me to believe. Most of the posts that have been giving me a bit of hope have been women who don't show :bfp: until really late like nearly 12weeks. A tiny part of me wants to think thats what is happening to me. I am still having a 'stretching' feeling down there, mild twinges-can't really describe other than a constant dull twinge. Today though, I may as well have been 5 months gone- MAN WAS I BLOATED, its was silly! So uncomfortable too :( Bbs not sore still, (which I always get when af is due), think the area around nips are a bit more 'obvious' than they usually are for me. So the :witch: still hasn't got me, maybe I missed a period, maybe I ovulated late, maybe nothing has happened and its all in my head. Really would like either af or a clear cut sign that i'm pregnant. Don't want to test again for another week, to try and see if its any dif? ARGHHHH!!! so frustrating :growlmad:

Hi im 2 weeks late today, but going to do a test now in a min ...
This is going to be weird cos the person i am sleeping with had a vasectomy 1o yrs ago ... Im hoping im not but here goes next wee and i will know were i stand ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->