Overeating :-/

ScorpioLoz

Reaction score
I miscarried a month ago. I've not yet got af but I'm not worried about that. I'm more concerned about the fact that I am eating all the time! I daren't step on the scales!

I've always been big but healthy as I attend gym. I've lost all motivation to go gym and end up bingeing on bread or chocolate :-/

I am getting over the loss of my baby. I was 6 weeks gone so not too far. I'm not overly depressed either.

Have you ladies any tips on what I could do?

Hi Scorpio. My tip is to ride it out. :munch: and have a few :beer: 's and/or glass(es) of :wine: while you're at it. I just about ate myself into a stupor after both losses. It was just one of my ways of coping ya know? Those brownies, croissants, and pot pies were tasty as hell too :haha: . I was battling some mighty deep depression and anxiety though (even more intense than usual). Maybe you are in fact depressed but aren't exhibiting the symptoms you would expect? Eventually your motivation will likely make a comeback. If you start feeling overwhelming anxiety or like you don't want to leave the house or even your bed for extended lengths of time, I've found those to be red flags. Do you think shaking up your routine might help? Try something totally new, get a few fresh outfits, those might help roll you into a new groove :) .

Me too! I've been overeating a lot! I have gained about 7 pounds since I was pregnant and miscarried in July...maybe 10 altogether. I'm an avid runner and am having a very hard time finding the motivation to get out there and get in a workout. I just want to come home and sleep. I have just been trying to get into a routine with it. I'm getting better but it's very hard. I completely understand how frustrated you feel.

Honesty, I gained about 20 pounds between my June loss and August, As Liz Lemon says (if you watched 30 rock) "I'm going to eat my feelings"

I signed up for a myfitnesspal account, which is free and keeps me on track. And I'm working on the eating my feelings front.

You're still grieving, give yourself some time, and don't stress about the weight.

"I'm going to eat my feelings," :haha: , love that lol. Sooooooo stinking accurate.

Thanks girls. Went gym today and worked hard. As for eating I've only snacked on a low calorie brekkie bar.

Also I've signed up to the 123 diet. Hoping it shifts some stones to make my body a Baby haven!

I bought myself a weight bench yesterday, I hope it doesn't turn into just another spot for me to eat ice cream at :)

Just remember to be kind to yourself :)

I bought myself a weight bench yesterday, I hope it doesn't turn into just another spot for me to eat ice cream at :)

Just remember to be kind to yourself :)
You can never have enough places to eat ice cream at :haha: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->