Overly active baby

Cazza89

Mummy of 1,expecting no.2
Reaction score
I've been feeling bubs move for a few weeks now.
Each day it gets a bit stronger, although it was quiet a few days ago for about a day and a half. Yesterday was 'normal' just a bit harder.
Today. . .well. . .i don't think bubs has stopped moving for more than a few hours. I was awake at 5.am as woke to pee and didn't get back to sleep until 6.30ish as baby was kicking away, only to wake at 9.am and baby was off again! Then it's been going like mad all day.
Should i worry? I love it so don't mind at all. Am i just feeling it more coz bubs is bigger and stronger? X

not sure hun but i wouldnt worry my LO is really active too and has days when she doesnt move much but then she makes up for it the next couple days :)

Yeah, sounds familiar.

Zonked out on the sofa last night and she wriggled, kicked and punched her way through about 5 hours. Nice, but stopped me sleeping!

I find that every time I moan to DH about it, she stops and then I start worrying! So I try not to bother about it and just think how nice it is that she's saying hello.

Mine tends to rather active, and I quite enjoy it as I know they are there! I also tend to worry if I haven't felt movements for a bit and start poking! They must hate it!

Mine is active from 5.30am when I wake up, until I go to sleep at about 11pm (and it's still going then!) I asked the midwife about it as I was actually worrying too that the child was hyperactive or had ADHD or something in the womb! She said no, it shows we're eating well and keeping healthy and nothing to worry about. I do have odd days where the cub only moves a bit but generally it's a wriggler by nature!

I do worry that I'll never get any sleep once it's born though...

My little man never stops either :rofl:, he is constantly on the go, its perfectly okay hun, he is really healthy and happy, I really enjoy it. Don't panic, take care :hugs: XX

Hiya my little man is the same. when i went for my 20 week scan the sonographer told me i had an over active baby lol i though it was funny coz he reacted by sticking his bum out so she couldn't check whatever she was and had to turn me over !!!!! when he doesn't kick I worry but he is very very active!!!

No I wouldnt worry, you just have a hyper baby :) Haha mine does it in the am and pm reaaallly bad haha

Don't get me wrong, i love it! I am so amazed that there's a baby in there and it's MOVING! just wondering if i should be worried? Obv not. Thanks girls. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->