overnight diapers? Canadians?

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
I was looking today for overnight diapers for Hannah, as most nights she's sleeping longer but couldn't find any. Any one know if they sell them here? What brand and where can I find them?

Don't know of any hon!

*hides* Don't want anymore Canadian insults.

They sell Huggies Overnites at Shoppers Drug Mart - its exclusive to them, so you won't find them anywhere else unless you go to the U.S.

I had the same prob (before I knew about Shopper's Drug Mart carrying them) and I just moved up a size for Landon's last diaper changer before going to bed, and it did the trick.

I've started using Pampers Baby Dry just at night and they are really good. Colton sleeps about 9hours straight at night and they haven't leaked.. yet.

If I only had this problem Carlee wont sleep through the night anymore :( But we've used costco brand for so long and no leak issues They are better then pampers

I just moved form a size 1 to a size 2 and no more leaks.

Yup I use the costco brands for over night , they dont leak and absorb soo much lol I know this as I tested them with water and they never leaked even full

Hannah doesn't sleep through yet :lol: just hoping she will soon. Will have a look at Shoppers (she is almost in size two anyways :rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->