Overthinking.

Lexxii91

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it hard to be happy and celebrate knowing there are soooo many things that could happen? It was alot worse before my us and hearing the heartbeat. But still I find it hard to get excited. I guess its just all new and scary and just doesn't feel real. If you also had this problem how did you get through it? Was there a point when you finally felt relaxed enough to just enjoy being pregnant and get excited?

Yep! It settled for me around 19/20 weeks when I was feeling daily movement! But it may have taken longer for me than others due to having an early miscarriage the first time around. However hitting the end of the first trimester helps too as the statistics get way better from there, however seeing a heartbeat on a scan drops the chances of things going wrong significantly so you are doing well! :hugs:

Yes me I worry constantly I'm going to misscarry or have or it's silent and lost with out knowing I've 8w 5 days. I just can't settle I've just done another prego test it's the 12th I've done, the last one was Tuesday and the line was stong this was a cheap pound shop one and is faint so I done another same wee it's darker il do the other tomorrow making it's 14 tests. I just want to be bouncing down the road grinning like the Cheshire cat.
My boobs are killing me but I've got no morning sickness and I want it I feel left out I don't cos everyone else has morning sickness.

I haven't had any morning sickness much. I had like 3 times of random puking. No nausea or anything. I keep waiting for it to kick in but it hasn't.

Yep I'm 8w6d and just have sore achy sensative boobs google says this Google says that but I don't have what Google says I will.
I'm worried I've misscarried and not known saw my Dr a wk ago and got me to do a test and said I havnt.

Morning sickness is different for everyone. Mine went through phases I only vomited once and that was right on 12 weeks, from about 7/8 to 12 weeks I felt sick on n off but not every day and at one point it stopped for a whole week. Try to relax and keep yourselves busy the time does eventually pass and start going faster xx

I'm gonna try and chill out thanks girls for the advice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"