Overweight men and sperm health....??

nicem815

Reaction score
My husband told me yesterday that he doesn't want to get me pregnant right now because he's overweight and his sperm won't be as healthy. He wasn't super thin when we conceived #1 but he was a lot more active. I am now worried and confused. I tried to do research but the research is scattered. My husband is not obese but could lose about 25 pounds. Anyone had experience???

My husband told me yesterday that he doesn't want to get me pregnant right now because he's overweight and his sperm won't be as healthy. He wasn't super thin when we conceived #1 but he was a lot more active. I am now worried and confused. I tried to do research but the research is scattered. My husband is not obese but could lose about 25 pounds. Anyone had experience???

Ive never been pregnant, but that has to do with my body. Dh is Overweight and less active however his SA showed healthy, active, and millions.

Ive never been pregnant, but that has to do with my body. Dh is Overweight and less active however his SA showed healthy, active, and millions.

Thanks for replying to this 💕 I am sorry you are struggling and I hope you will be blessed with a little love bug soon!!

I think my husband's sperm is probably healthy but it definitely made me concerned when he brought it up. I'm still breastfeeding and I think it's making me less fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->