Overweight moms and baby bumps

missey18

Wife and Mommy of 3
Reaction score
hey ladies, I was wondering if any of you were overweight and if so when did you start to show? I am 5 months today and nothing much yet. I normally show around 6 months or so.

Oooo am interested too to find out.

I am not as far as you but the area below my tummy and above my pubic bone is hard and getting bigger so I cant wear my normal trousers anymore.

Sorry I am no help....but I cant wait for mine or even to feel the baby move.

Emma.xx

Hi Missey,
I'm very overweight and this is my first baby... I'm 5 months too and I think I am just starting to show? Having said that if you didn't know I was pregnant you probably would still just think it was fat! I'm still wearing my normal clothes and what I consider to be my 'bump' starts right below my bust! I thought it would be lower down but I just have wobbly belly below this...?
I haven't put on any weight since getting BFP.
I always wore really baggy clothes anyway so it's probably going to be some time before anyone notices I guess...

I am underweight and 4 mths and not showing. Everyone is so different whether over weight or not. My friend was a bit bigger of a girl and she showed at 4-5 mths.

I am a large girl and have just started showing in the last week x

I made it to 29 weeks, and people never knew I was pregnant, they thought I was just fat.

yeah i know what you mean.My belly has started to get hard up top too and its funky below where my pouch is. (tmi). It sucks. I have that pouch from being overweight and having c sections. It does not go away during pregnancy. It just sucks. Wish I wuld have known how important it was to take care of my body. I have damage that can not be repaired unless I have a tummy tuck. i plan on getting one in about 2 years after I loose weight.

I am VERY over weight and I can see the top part of my two:rofl: bellies bigger with no clothes on but you cant really tell with clothes on! The bottom half still looks like a tractor tyre but top half more like a ball than a tyre now lol

With my last 1 i started showin in March, she was born in July.

Im a big girl, size 26.

This 1 will prob be the same

V x x x

my bottom part is still like a mitchelin tyre and is like a kangaroo pouch ( the joys of a section and my love of food ) but then the rest of my bump is round and neat, oh what it could of looked like :cry:, i to am a big girl in a size 18-20 and people are only just noticing that i have lo on the way :cry:

I am a bigger girl - size 18-20, and I started showing with my daughter before 16 weeks I think, I had a huge bump in the end, there could be no mistaking it for fat. lol. and to be honest the fat bulge smoothed over the bump and looked nice, I was so in love with my bump. :) I think whatever your size you will show at different stages.

I've always carried an extra 10-15 lbs, and I didn't start REALLY showing until about a month ago. Not to worry, ladies, you'll pop. Just give it time.

The best way i can describe mine is an orange underneath a bowl of jelly. Im not really showing just looking fatter . If i wear over the bump materity stuff then i look preggers as its holds all my fat in one roundish bump , if not then i have 2 bellys :rofl:

I am very curious about this....I am size 20-22. I really wonder how I will end up being shaped. Is anyone brave enough to post a photo?

I started out at about a size 16 top 18 bottom (US/CAN sizes) and started to show around 14 weeks... I will post a pic :)

I believe this was my 16 week pic...
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/jenl_gold/d1930ffb-667f-41d8-a821-2d8d4d1f12d.jpg

and here is my last preg pic, I think I was prob around 34 weeks here...
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk236/jenl_gold/may2008052.jpg

Waaahhhh :cry: I miss my bump :hissy: I just want to reach into my computer screen and rub it, lol... enjoy them while you can ladies.

Im a bigger girl (A lot bigger before I go pg have ost over a stone cos of MS) Am a 16-18 now was a 20-22 before BFP.
I can feel my bottom tyre getting harder. and people have told me they can see shap. Will get DH to do a pic tonight before we go out for a meal.

i am a 16-18 and can still wear some of my normal jeans im just starting to look for some decent maternity ones now, i can see my bump especially just under my boobs and its getting harder but hardly a round bump lol

xxxxxx

i was a size 18 when i got pregnant and i started to show when i was around about 16 weeks although i could only notice that no one else did, i dont think anyone who didnt know i was pregnant would like to ask in case it was just my fat, im carrying really high so my bump starts right under my boobs and still now feels a little soft right at the bottom although now has more of a shape to it than before

Lou
xxx

I was a size 16-18 on the bottom and about a size 14 on top, i bloated really early at about 7 weeks and it never seemed to subside, i have just gotten bigger and bigger. I have been in size 18 - 20 maternity trousers since about 13 weeks and am now a size 16on top . I am 5 months now and also carrying really high, my tum is like a beach ball under my boobs but my lower belly under my navel is more podgy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->