Overwelmed!

samantha_sarah

Proud Mummy to Ruby Mai
Reaction score
The last almost 2 weeks have been crazy! Im feeling exhausted and really overwelmed. Its all so demanding :lol:!

How did everyone feel when they first had their LO's?

Overwhelmed, exhausted and emotional :lol:

The first couple of weeks hit you like a ton of bricks, but it soon eases up hun :hugs:

very very overwhelmed with lilly, with lucas i wasn't so overwhelmed more mega tired!

shattered, overwhelmed, emotional, unsure.
It does get easier these feelings gradually diminish and then comes the glorious day that you are rewarded with a smile, then bubbs sleeps through, then bubbs babbles and squeeks, then bubs sits up, crawls, walks, calls you mama, come to you for cuddles and make you laugh so hard you cry.
it does get easier :hugs:

yeh just overwhelmed, very tired, emotional, very demanding, rewarding! it does get easier, its normal to feel how you are feeling.

Its normal to feel like that. just remember among all the chaos, that you make sure you get some good food into you, it can make a big difference.

i just didnt feel human!!

now its the best thing in the world, it does get easier xxx

the first few weeks are gruelling.... to be honest it only started to get really good for me after about the 3 months mark. xxx

Overwhelmed, exhausted and emotional and much more , it settled down after a few weeks ..hang in there hun xx

:hugs: just the same, exhausted, overwhelmed and emotional! it does get easier honey :hugs: x

Exhauted, tearful overwelmed!! It gets better u'll start doing all the mummy stuff without even a second thought soon!!!

The first few weeks are rough, your adjusting to a whole new life! It'll get easier as you get used to it :hugs:
The first 5 months were so hard for me, the lack of sleep, the fact that Kathryn didn't do all that much (she was very alert and did smile, she just didn't play much), and I was suffering from PND. Now that Kathryn plays, sits up, smiles ALL THE TIME and laughs a lot its so wonderful! She is always in a good mood now, and it's the best thing in the world! She is so happy playing by herself for a while now, so I can get stuff done around the room and work on my art. It's just so amazing watching her grow and change and get aware and purposeful every day.

I was totally overwhelmed for weeks. And the total exhaustion just made it worse. Its only the last week or so it feels like it's starting to fall into place and i'm starting to love being a mum!

shattered the first few weeks are a blur x x

Just like all the others have said, totally overwhelmed. I still feel that way some days, but overall it gets easier as time goes by.

exhausted, overwhelmed, scared pretty much sums it up :D It does get better like the others said

Very overwhelmed and tired. I cried everyday for the first 2 weeks. Now onto week 3 and it's already getting a bit better. I'm starting to understand LO a little more so I can help him when he's upset. I'm just very very tired since I take care of LO all day alone (OH works long hours)

Scared, shattered, overwhelmed, exhuasted, tearful, emotional, i just felt like total crap to be honest...but....it gets sooooo much better and easier and although you love your tiny little new born so much lets be honest...they aint the best company in the world are they...but now since Patrick got to about 10weeks old it gets so much easier...they find a routine and start to be a bit more "with it" Hang in there hun it gets so much better! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"