overwhelmed with "what if"

ash20

Reaction score
So my husband & I had unprotected sex on third day of my ovulation week. I didn't realize it or ut wouldn't have happened. The first day of ny last period was Nov. 19th. Oct. It was the 24th. I am unsure of my cycle and how to count it really. So could I get pregnant? Can I be pregnant now!?

There's always a chance you could fall pregnant if you have unprotected sex while in your fertile period.

It's still too early to test, but wait a week and then test using a First Response Early Result test. Good luck, I hope you get whatever result you are hoping for.

There's always a chance you could fall pregnant if you have unprotected sex while in your fertile period.

It's still too early to test, but wait a week and then test using a First Response Early Result test. Good luck, I hope you get whatever result you are hoping for.

It wouldn't be to soon in a week? Thanks I actually would love the idea of a baby as unexpected as it would be.

Eek maybe wait for 2 weeks... I just get so eager to test lol

Oh I just can't I wish I could just know right now makes me crazy bot knowing hoping and wishing

If af was 19th and u bd 24th then it may have been too early as that wud only be cd5 and u wud have to o really early on in ur cycle to get caught doing it that soon into the cycle. My guess is ur chances of oregnancy are very very slim if iv understood u right x

If af was 19th and u bd 24th then it may have been too early as that wud only be cd5 and u wud have to o really early on in ur cycle to get caught doing it that soon into the cycle. My guess is ur chances of oregnancy are very very slim if iv understood u right x

First day of my period was nov 19th we unprotected the 30th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->