Ovidrel trigger shot experiences please

Quick question. Does Ovridel gaurantee ovualtion? Just want to make sure all of my bases are covered as far as DTD

Thanks

Angie

Not sure if it guarantees it, but if it helps, I definitely ovulated both times with it, after I had my back to back IUI's I had to go back for my progesterone levels and I definitely ovulated.

Good luck!!

I just don't know if I have ovulated..My RE/FS doesn't do 21 days labs. Just a blood test if you get a + HPT..My OPK's are and have been + for days! Same with last month, so they are NO help.

I triggered at 4:30am on Thursday(26th) and had the IUI at 2:30pm on Friday (27th). We DTD on the 21st-25th-27th and the 28th. I may try to get him again tonight after work HAHA

Just hope we covered all of our bases.

Thanks so much!

~Angie

Quick question. Does Ovridel gaurantee ovualtion? Just want to make sure all of my bases are covered as far as DTD

Thanks

Angie

Not sure if it guarantees it, but if it helps, I definitely ovulated both times with it, after I had my back to back IUI's I had to go back for my progesterone levels and I definitely ovulated.

Good luck!!

I just don't know if I have ovulated..My RE/FS doesn't do 21 days labs. Just a blood test if you get a + HPT..My OPK's are and have been + for days! Same with last month, so they are NO help.

I triggered at 4:30am on Thursday(26th) and had the IUI at 2:30pm on Friday (27th). We DTD on the 21st-25th-27th and the 28th. I may try to get him again tonight after work HAHA

Just hope we covered all of our bases.

Thanks so much!

~Angie

Sounds like you have everything covered!! Good luck FX'd for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583