ovitrelle 250 shot

Rellie47

Reaction score
I have been taking clomid with intercourse for 3 cycles then I had an HYSTEROSCOPY with tubal catheterization. Everything looked great except for a very small fibroid the size of the tip of a candy corn.
After my 3 cycles and procedure my doctor determined that I never ovulated any of the cycles so this cycle #4 he gave me a shot to trigger ovulation.

I really feel like this is all in my head but I feel so different already and its only 3 days past the shot.:?:

Has anyone been through this and is there anything that I might need to know? Also how successful was the shot? I have been at this for a little over a year. I have been trying to conceive for 5 years though.

Thanks for all stories and advice!:help: Much Love!:hug:

Hi!

I haven't had clomid myself (went straight to IVF) but if your doctor is correct and you haven't been ovulating on your own then you won't be used to the effect of progesterone which is released after ovulation but the follicle that ovulated.

It can make people feel quite different. For me i generally feel warmer (which you can measure if you have been taking your temps?) it also gives me slight heartburn.

When you say you feel different, what do you mean? x

When you say you feel different, what do you mean? x

The night that I took the shot I was very nauseous
now headaches, cramps, I am hot all the time, and very, very sore nipples. I also feel a weird kind of bloated. Its mostly in my uterus area that I feel the discomfort. I am also so exhausted by lunch and I stay that way until bed. All I want is to sleep.

I have had some of these symptoms in the past but nothing like now.

You are likely feeling the effects of your trigger shot, which is hCG --- the same hormone that is released during pregnancy.

You are likely feeling the effects of your trigger shot, which is hCG --- the same hormone that is released during pregnancy.

So my question is when will the effects of the shot wear off?

8-10 days to get completely out of your system - the duration of side effects varies by person.

It's been a crazy 8 months! The shot worked! I ovulated and I ended up pregnant from it! Yay! I am so close to my due date now and super happy! Thanks again for reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->