ovulate or not, that is the question

deemarie1223

blended fam! mom 2 angels
Reaction score
So i feel like 90% sure my opk was pos, yet today i feel like 99% sure it is, I'm having O symptoms but I'm still getting circles with my cbe advance! So i charted neg yesterday and i put my advanced results in the monitor section, since it tests for the sane thing. I really want to put a pos opk today but it would be with a low reading on the cbe:/ I'm trying to pay closer attention to my body this cycle as last cycle i had 3 different times of pos opks....this is confusing! I'm almost out of strips, i don't want to buy more but i also don't want to test eod at this point. I did O late last month but i took soy so hoping to O earlier. What would you chart? TIA!

Well i got my high when i took another cb advanced around an hr ago.....so i fixed the chart.....last month i never got a peak but i got pos opks and had an obvious thermal shift....had three days of highs....praying i actually get a peak, like tomorrow!

Well i got my high when i took another cb advanced around an hr ago.....so i fixed the chart.....last month i never got a peak but i got pos opks and had an obvious thermal shift....had three days of highs....praying i actually get a peak, like tomorrow!

:thumbup: I hope you do as well. Let us know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->